PDA

View Full Version : Lobby Ball

kevlar_pso
May 11, 2006, 12:03 PM
I was just curious what was the highest score anyone has played up to in Lobby Ball. I think the highest I've played is up to 20 something. Usually anytime I suggest Lobby Ball if I'm in the lobby just chatting ppls will groan in response. If anybody has screen shots that would be cool too.

zandra117
May 11, 2006, 02:18 PM
You missed it Kevlar, Just a few days ago I held a 3 on 3 Photon chair lobby ball tournament in Apetite 1-14. I gave away 9 star rares that I had gathered from playing lucky roulette in Gallon's Shop as prizes to the winning team (first team to score 10 points). You should've been there.

but yeah it took me forever to get 6 people into the soccer lobby and seperated on teams in photon chairs.

People usually groan anytime I try to start a challenge mode community on apetite.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: zandra117 on 2006-05-11 12:32 ]</font>

sprky585
May 11, 2006, 04:21 PM
i know, everyone on Xbox is just like CHALLENGE?!?!?!?!?!? no way we play just normal, and i just say F u and go play in GC JP ships http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

xxTrystanxx
May 11, 2006, 07:44 PM
That's because y'all don't play in Dav. 10....

zandra117
May 11, 2006, 09:09 PM
I know Dav 10 already has cmode players, I'm trying to get more people into it on apetite so the community can grow. The xbox cmode community is sad. We need to get more people into it instead of hiding on other ships. What do we have to hide from on Apetite? Most of the noisy kids have moved to other more popular games and the hackers can't do anything to us. Plus alot of the hackers have started playing more legitly because they got tired of "Uber Stats". If you want to play with other legits just put legit in the name of your party. There is only like 15 truly legit people on Dav 10 now anyway and that is enough for only what? 4 partys. Dav 10 is basically dead. Its time for legits and unlegits to live together peacefully.

Now lets stop hiding and go to Apetite and get more people into the real C-mode experience.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: zandra117 on 2006-05-11 19:12 ]</font>

sprky585
May 11, 2006, 09:17 PM
i do play in dav 10 trystan, but everyone there (at least when im on) when i suggest c-mode theyre like, nah, lets just try to find the SJS, and im like, or get an s rank katana, how bouts that?¿ thats why i only have a Gi-Gou rank...i think, oh and zandra, im one of those 15 legit people http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: sprky585 on 2006-05-11 19:17 ]</font>

zandra117
May 11, 2006, 09:21 PM
On 2006-05-11 19:17, sprky585 wrote:
i do play in dav 10 trystan, but everyone there (at least when im on) when i suggest c-mode theyre like, nah, lets just try to find the SJS, and im like, or get an s rank katana, how bouts that?¿ thats why i only have a Gi-Gou rank...i think, oh and zandra, im one of those 15 legit people http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: sprky585 on 2006-05-11 19:17 ]</font>

Same thing happens to me when I mention C-Mode on Dav 10, also when they do decide to play C-mode everyone decides to play a challenge stage that I'm not on yet. I'm also still a Gi-Gou.

sprky585
May 11, 2006, 09:27 PM
yep, maybe we can play sometime this weekend, whats ur name

back on topic 'fore we get FKL'd i like lobby ball, me and my friend play a 1-on-1 game to 10, i won, and i actually got the ball to that second thing thats behind the barrier, i was excited, he gave me his bringers rifle for a week http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

zandra117
May 11, 2006, 09:34 PM
My character is a Redria Hunewearl named Arawen. I usually drift between Apetite and Dav 10. I am 100% legit but I will sometimes play with non legits.
My Gamertag is TANGZi11a.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: zandra117 on 2006-05-11 19:43 ]</font>

sprky585
May 11, 2006, 09:42 PM
ah, yep, played with u before, u probally remember me, Rebelfan, the bigass red and blue robot http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

zandra117
May 11, 2006, 09:44 PM
Yeah I remember you.
I think I've played with everyone that still plays PSOX. I started playing PSOX on its release date way back in 2003.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: zandra117 on 2006-05-11 19:47 ]</font>

xxTrystanxx
May 11, 2006, 11:45 PM
Ah! I had no idea you were Arawen. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif I've definitely seen you about.

sprky585
May 12, 2006, 03:30 PM
i think i MIGHT have seen jaime wandering about one time, dont remember, but definitly played with Arawen, and ive played since i got it in late 03 early 04 but i played hacked till about a year ago http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif boy i had no idea what i was missing http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

kevlar_pso
May 12, 2006, 04:14 PM
What's up Tang, sup Tryst. Still on dial up here. I think I'll play a little GCN PSO next week just to get my PSO online fix. I may play a lil lobby ball while I'm there. l0l

DarkEliteRico
May 14, 2006, 10:47 PM
On 2006-05-12 14:14, kevlar_pso wrote:
What's up Tang, sup Tryst. Still on dial up here. I think I'll play a little GCN PSO next week just to get my PSO online fix. I may play a lil lobby ball while I'm there. l0l

Damn i miss my PSO Kev, without my xbox i'm stuck playing games on the 360 (still no update for PSO). I'm too far gone and i'm starting to forget my challenge maps NOOOOOO. How's Corrosion and Lili doing, any new visitors in Dav and Ep?

DarkEliteRico
May 14, 2006, 10:49 PM
On 2006-05-11 19:21, zandra117 wrote:

On 2006-05-11 19:17, sprky585 wrote:

Same thing happens to me when I mention C-Mode on Dav 10, also when they do decide to play C-mode everyone decides to play a challenge stage that I'm not on yet. I'm also still a Gi-Gou.

Add me as a friend and if i get onto psox again soon, i'll see if i can get some of my boys/girls to do a few c-mode runs with you

jkrox4eva
May 15, 2006, 03:46 PM
you can make that 15 legit people... 16, and ya dude sprky we STILL havnt played. but guess what, im probably gettin that BBA adapter. yay

kevlar_pso
May 17, 2006, 02:13 PM
On 2006-05-14 20:47, DarkEliteRico wrote:

Damn i miss my PSO Kev, without my xbox i'm stuck playing games on the 360 (still no update for PSO). I'm too far gone and i'm starting to forget my challenge maps NOOOOOO. How's Corrosion and Lili doing, any new visitors in Dav and Ep?

Let's see, last time I was on PSO-X a lil over two months ago, Cor had stopped playing and Feba had said that she would be quitting soon. I had been playing a lot w/Shigecki, Undertow and Feba doing mainly Ep II C mode. I got my S rank, A rank and B rank even though I though that I would end up leaving PSO w/out getting my Ep II S ranks. I can not get high speed internet where I live until either some1 disconnects their DSL or my phone company adds more DSL lines to my area.

What have you been up to lately? If you really want to know what's up w/me read my blog over @1up.com

sprky585
May 17, 2006, 04:57 PM
yeah, PSOX still has some legit players, i played with some last night, mostly with trystan, haha, but yeah, jkrox hopefully ull be getin the BBA

DarkEliteRico
May 17, 2006, 08:31 PM
On 2006-05-17 12:13, kevlar_pso wrote:

On 2006-05-14 20:47, DarkEliteRico wrote:

Let's see, last time I was on PSO-X a lil over two months ago, Cor had stopped playing and Feba had said that she would be quitting soon. I had been playing a lot w/Shigecki, Undertow and Feba doing mainly Ep II C mode. I got my S rank, A rank and B rank even though I though that I would end up leaving PSO w/out getting my Ep II S ranks. I can not get high speed internet where I live until either some1 disconnects their DSL or my phone company adds more DSL lines to my area.

What have you been up to lately? If you really want to know what's up w/me read my blog over @1up.com

I'll look you up on 1up, i haven't updated my 1up page in MONTHS....mostly trying to work and work and work and school.