PDA

View Full Version : It's all Luck...

labratpat
Oct 13, 2002, 05:05 PM
Is there any way, other than luck Material to raise your luck? I know some gear raises it, but can you do anything else for it? Thinking about stuff leads to this kind of question...

ABDUR101
Oct 13, 2002, 05:13 PM
The only things I know that raise luck(for the DC version) were materials, gaining lvls and some items.

Luck is pretty much the easiest stat to max out though, I had stupid luck, I'd find countless luck materials all the time instead of any other material.

- Materials
- Lvl Gain
- Equipped Items

What about MAGs? They might..I never took notice though. =

Spy
Oct 13, 2002, 05:21 PM
mmm... with the new 150 mat. max. Luck will be a much harder stat to raise ^_^

Darrin
Oct 13, 2002, 06:29 PM
I heard MAgs can raise your luck but Im not sure

Kalbelgarion
Oct 13, 2002, 06:39 PM
In PSOv2, the only way to permanatly raise your luck is to use a Luck Material. Slot items such as God/Luck raise it as long as they are equiped. I do not believe that there is any other way to increase luck.

Of course, this may have changed in Ep1+2, not that there is a material limit.

Wewt
Oct 13, 2002, 06:48 PM
Some shields and weapons raise luck as well.

TedEdFred
Oct 13, 2002, 07:50 PM
Materials and things you can equip are the only way. Mags and leveling won't do it.

labratpat
Oct 13, 2002, 07:57 PM
Okay... I do'n't think MAGs raise luck in v.2, or I have'n't noticed yet. I have an Angel/Luck, but I never find Luck Mat. The only material I ever find is Power. Does your sec. id determine what materials will be abundant? I've got a Skyly RAmar.

Kent
Oct 14, 2002, 05:52 AM
The only ways to increase luck are by equipping luck units, specific weapons like the Gae Bolg, certain barriers/shields, and using luck materials.

The luck stat does not increase by leveling up, and cannot be boosted (legitimately) by MAGs.

Ness
Oct 14, 2002, 06:23 AM
Luck material and Units are the only way to increase your luck.