PDA

View Full Version : I. Hate. Newbs.

Spy
Oct 13, 2002, 05:48 PM
Newbies. And not the kind that are new to the game. The ones that buy into the hype, come to sites like this one, and are annoying as all hell. I hate them.

We got one jackass that's posting questions and spamming his lame PSO messageboard(even to people at random in their PMs),

EDIT

hmmm, a gay derogatory remark? That's out of line.

END OF EDIT

who know each other in real life and think it's cool to blab off about it, and then replies asking questions that were f*cking answered in the same post.

It's enough to make me want to go postal. I hate pre-launch time.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PSOSaladWood on 2002-10-14 05:52 ]</font>

pixelate
Oct 13, 2002, 06:01 PM
I appreciate the new members. They ask the questions that need to be answered for other new members and keep things moving.

Spy
Oct 13, 2002, 06:06 PM
On 2002-10-13 16:01, pixelate wrote:
I appreciate the new members. They ask the questions that need to be answered for other new members and keep things moving.

For each good, new member there's like 3 or 4 bad ones. But in short I'll agree, there are some good new members. But for now, most of them smell like they came from GameFaqs.

Ness
Oct 14, 2002, 05:56 AM
That's what I have been trying to say for a long time!

LollipopLolita
Oct 14, 2002, 05:59 AM
double thread for the same silly thing?
everyone was a noob. everyone sucks. there it's all even. psow sucks, noobs suck, all members suck.

$30 please

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2002-10-14 04:00 ]</font>