PDA

View Full Version : Asian PSO players got new Quest on 2-22-01!!!

Rei
Feb 23, 2001, 07:59 PM
Mission Name : http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_confused.gif
Agent : http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_confused.gif ( from BEE System)
Prize: 4500 meseta
Area: Forest 1, Forest 2, Cave 1, and Cave 2.
Goal: An android is missing while on his way to Ragol. Find him and save him. When you find him, his body is already fallen apart. You need to find his body parts in this order:
1.) Head ( Forest)
2.) Right Hand ( Forest 2, inside a monster)
3.) Right Leg (Forest 1)
4.) Left Leg (Cave 2)
5.) Body ( Pioneer 2, a hunter has it)

Sounds pretty cool, right??

Also, that guy mentioned that Online Quest and Download quest, what's the differance?? I seldom play quest( just played 3 or 4 quests). He got some Online Quest guild too.

Stinger
Feb 24, 2001, 12:44 AM
hhmmmmm........!Yo i have the Japanese version of PSO since it was released in Japan.You say this quest is available at 22.02.01.
But i have played this quest already, and i have it downloaded a month ago so......were did you get your informations?

PS: The name of the quest is: A LATER FROM LIONE

[addsig]

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Stinger on 2001-02-23 21:45 ]</font>

SilentMetronome
Feb 24, 2001, 12:48 AM
Wait, that doesn't make sense... Isn't it "A letter from Lionel"?

But the real question is... when do American players get to download it?!

KarnaJ
Feb 24, 2001, 01:06 AM
Hey stinger, any chance you could send me the file it downloaded, or upload it here, or something? I want to try and see if it works with the us version.

Chaotic
Feb 24, 2001, 02:21 AM
You'd think since the dreamcast sold so much better in the US, that'd they would at least give us things at the same time as they give Japan... but jeez.

You don't think they're still mad about that whole WWII thing, eh?

Rei
Feb 24, 2001, 03:26 PM
I got this information from a Taiwan PSO forum. I was supriced that lots of Taiwanese still using Japanese Version of PSO to play, so that they have to pay for the hunter's ID.

Those Taiwanese mentioned about Online Quest and Download quest. What's the differance?? I barely play any quest....