PDA

View Full Version : 3

InfinityXXX
May 13, 2006, 11:32 PM
I'm in a bit of a dilemma. Theres three girls that like me(one is way to young) and I don't wanna hurt any of their feelings. All of them are nice and good looking but all of them want me to choose.

One of the girls is way to young. Shes in the 6th grade and I'm a junior in high school but she keeps calling me and hugging all up on me. Shes so nice, i don't want to hurt her feelings but it feels so akward when your 17 and your on the phone with an 11-10 year old.(shes two years older than my sister)

The other two are nice and I like em both but I don't want to be forced to choose between the two of them and make one of them mad and depressed.

I'm soo confused and all of them want an answer, pronto. I'm flooded with notes that are growing tired of waiting. I just wish, one can fall out of "like" with me or somethinng.

CupOfCoffee
May 13, 2006, 11:35 PM
Well, if you really want to date either one of them, choose which one you think you can relate to and get along with the best and try to date her. If you don't want either of them, though, there's no shame in turning down both. Simply tell them you're not at a point where you want a relationship and leave it at that. If they actually care about you, they'll do their best to understand and give you space; if they don't and get mad or something, then there probably wasn't any reasonable way to turn them down gently in the first place.

Good luck no matter what you do!

navci
May 14, 2006, 12:26 AM
On 2006-05-13 21:32, InfinityXXX wrote:
One of the girls is way to young. Shes in the 6th grade and I'm a junior in high school but she keeps calling me and hugging all up on me. Shes so nice, i don't want to hurt her feelings but it feels so akward when your 17 and your on the phone with an 11-10 year old.(shes two years older than my sister)

._. That is just wrong. >.> You need to tell this one right away that you just don't think it will work out. >.>

Ya know, being indecisive is kinda like leading people on. You'll have to make a choice sooner or later. If you already have an idea you really should just make the decision to tell them rather than keeping them in the waiting really.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
May 14, 2006, 12:33 AM
Yeah, the youngest girl might have some issues with dad/family/abandonment/not ready for relationships at all really. Let her down nice and easy with a note asking that you'll wait til she's older or something she would understand, then by the time she is older- she's long forgotten about you and moved on.

My boss at the old job said he had 3 girlfriends at the same time. I was skeptical since he was dorky. He eventually got caught like a situation in a TV comedy and ended up with nobody. Serves em right don't you think?

Are they aware of the other girls?

Are they only doing it to gain some high school popularity/using you as a meatbag-boytoy/just trying to get the other girl's feelings hurt?

I'd wanna stay out of a catfight.

From your other experiences you've been the one fighting over a girl, so use what you learned through that in this instance?

Skorpius
May 14, 2006, 02:14 AM
Don't date anyone until you're out of highschool.

If everyone followed this rule, the world would be a much better place.

CupOfCoffee
May 14, 2006, 02:22 AM
Or it would just become "Don't date anyone until you're out of college," since that's where it would all begin in that scenario. It's the "I hate Monday, so let's get rid of it!" paradox--as soon as Monday's gone, Tuesday becomes Monday by default.

High school relationships are largely crap, yes. Whole-heartedly agreed. But, it's also a useful time to experience the trials and tribulations of romantic love and figure out exactly what it takes before you "do it for real," so to speak. Besides, I wouldn't write off relationships at that age entirely. It's not quite the same, but I met the best friend I have ever had in the summer after my senior year of high school, which I count as close enough to my high school years to count as having been in them. Friendship isn't romance, but the fact remains that she's proven to be a more genuine person with more heart than I ever thought I'd come across, and neither of us is even 20 years old. Not everybody this age is just a sex-crazed idiot with no thoughts or mind of their own, ya know. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Skorpius
May 14, 2006, 02:59 AM
Huh? I'd figure that growing up, learning, and getting through most of puberty would make a difference. And I didn't say anything about friendships.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skorpius on 2006-05-14 01:00 ]</font>

InfinityXXX
May 14, 2006, 08:47 AM
I dunno why they took intrest in me. I'm not ugly but girls usually don't date me due to me having my nose in a book 24/7, my height, or my love of anime. I try to talk to a girl and I get the occasional

Girl: "hah hah, your cute"
Me: "Well can I call you sometime"
Girl: "No" (In some cases, its a "Hell No"

But I think next time the 6th grader call I'm just gonna say something like "you're a very nice person but your like 2 years odler than my sister and being in a relationship won't just work out, I'm to old for you but we still can be friends"

As for the other two, I'm not really into them. I think I'll just ask if we can be friends and see how it goes from there.(Heh, when you want the girl to come to you it seems to not work out http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif lol)

To be honest, I'm starting to think, "maybe I just should wait till College"(what Skorp said). Relationships are so stressful and next year, I'll be a senior, and I need all of my focus towards academics.