PDA

View Full Version : FanArt: FanWorks has been dead !!colorful now!!

Dre_o
May 14, 2006, 01:05 AM
scroll down dude!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dre_o on 2006-05-19 09:31 ]</font>

CupOfCoffee
May 14, 2006, 02:16 AM
Dude, nice! I see definite improvement in this picture. She seems to actually have dimension, a more proportunate face, and some pretty decent camalflogue (spelling, roffle) action going on there. I think you should definitely work towards breaking the habit of drawing lines with lots of little jerks in the direction you're aiming for, though. While it seems like a simple way to make straight, even lines, it actually lowers the quality of the final version's appearance quite a bit. Practice drawing straight lines in all weights using single strokes until you get really good at it--seriously, it's a useful skill for any artist to have.

Sgt_Shligger
May 14, 2006, 02:36 AM
This is far better than your last pieces. The proportions are closer on and teh character herself looks more 3D. The lines are a bit sketchy and the face is a little off.

The nose throws it off a bit. The other thing is the neck. It's not to thick it's just perpendicular to the shoulders. You need to have a more gradual slope between the neck and shoulders....

besides this, this is a good piece.

Eihwaz
May 14, 2006, 12:42 PM
Wow, this shows some definite improvement, Dre! More realistic proportions, and a superior face. Keep up the good work, so you will continue to improve~!

DonRoyale
May 14, 2006, 01:27 PM
I keep seeing you on BB, but I can't join http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Oh, well.

Awesome pic BTW.

The Rio-style is spreading like wildfire. Seems it's the only good RAmarl look nowadays.

She looks hawt with PL/GL/RS (whichever it is)

Keep it up!

HUnewearl_Meira
May 14, 2006, 08:16 PM
Stickied.

Dre_o
May 14, 2006, 11:08 PM
Wow, such positive comments! I'm just going to have to draw some more tomorrow! (yay no work!)

[I will also write tomorrow. QUOTE THIS AND I WILL WRITE THE MOMENT I SEE THE QUOTE, NO MATTER WHAT]

^above bracketed comment effective at 6:00 PM CST tomorrow

Side note: I've been doing a HELL load of sketching at school (saying that I > school) that is where I practiced the more porportional body and such. I laugh at the number of notebook covers I've ruined http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Dre_o
May 15, 2006, 07:30 PM
EDIT: nahh, this one can go.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dre_o on 2006-05-19 09:32 ]</font>

Kupi
May 15, 2006, 10:18 PM
Hmm. That's a very interesting... er... just what is that thing on her right (our left), anyhow? O_o

Dre_o
May 19, 2006, 11:32 AM
color anyone?

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b101/Flemlazoid/ambercolor.jpg

Eihwaz
May 23, 2006, 02:31 PM
Pretty good coloring, but one thing. On the piece of hair hanging over her eye, it should be colored darker. Hair, generally speaking, is not translucent. Otherwise, this looks good!

Nai_Calus
May 23, 2006, 05:11 PM
In anime, hair, if it covers the eyes, is indeed translucent. XD