PDA

View Full Version : red mechguns help

BeeYee
May 14, 2006, 08:55 PM
i need help getting red mechguns, ive tried way too many times. what is the best way to get them if you are greenill?
(i mean quests, ways to get more dark gunners, etc.)

Dhylec
May 14, 2006, 10:11 PM
BeeYee wrote:
what is the best way to get them if you are greenill?
(i mean quests, ways to get more dark gunners, etc.)

You picked a very bad ID to hunt RM. (http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=228&sortby=name) Dark Gunners are notorious to hunt - few in number & low drop rates. If you have Purplemnum, Redria, Oran or Whitil, it might be a lot easier.

If you must hunt Gunners, try From the Depths.

Zarbolord
May 15, 2006, 04:20 AM
All gunners are hard to get in quests... I'd suggest you try with another character. Like Whitill or anyone who has them under easy to find monsters, like merlans. Then you do doc's secret plan and not only you get the chance to get them, but for whitill you can get belra's arm, guld, morining glory, etc... with highest amounts of monsters in that quest. So try Whitill, it's what I think is best. Greenill would be tough...

Neith
May 15, 2006, 06:15 AM
One thing you should really know- when hunting an item from Dark Gunners, DO NOT kill the Death Gunner until it's the only gunner left. You'll take more fire from the remaining gunners, but Death Gunners do not drop rares.

When you kill a Death Gunner, another Dark Gunner will become one, so you effectively waste a chance at Red Mechs.

Like everyone else has said though, Greenill is a bad ID to hunt these with, Whitill is much, much easier.

Zarbolord
May 15, 2006, 12:09 PM
1. Which one is which? Colours are red and green... which is which?
2. If you're doing gifoies with a FOrce, you can't really control how they die and which order... Ahhh.... I'll have to change into melee, damn it!

-Crokar-
May 15, 2006, 12:19 PM
death are red
dark are green

Zarbolord
May 15, 2006, 01:07 PM
So we're suppose to kill we said
the green and then the red
once all green are dead
red's blood will be shed

Eros17
May 15, 2006, 06:26 PM
Oh god...

BeeYee
May 15, 2006, 07:29 PM
is it first players sect. ID?
if it is, then it sucks, my friend was always second player and hes a Whitill

GrumblyStuff
May 15, 2006, 07:37 PM
BeeYee: Yes. The game ID is whomever is first player.

Zarbolord: Actually, Gifoie is good since you'll hit all of them with a good punch (if you're using your Fomar). If the room is small enough and your tech is high enough, just use Razonde (instant hit, huge range, no need to aim).

BeeYee
May 15, 2006, 07:38 PM
dang, o well, just switch places with my friend

so... Whitill gets it from merlans, im a greenill, so i can kill a merlan and still get red mechguns?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BeeYee on 2006-05-15 17:40 ]</font>

GrumblyStuff
May 15, 2006, 07:51 PM
YES.

BeeYee
May 15, 2006, 08:02 PM
sweet, thanks for the help

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BeeYee on 2006-05-15 18:02 ]</font>

Eros17
May 15, 2006, 09:24 PM
DANG...

Zarbolord
May 16, 2006, 10:09 AM
Lol, what's up with the 'DANG', you'll get two of them if you're lucky enough, don't forget that dark gunners give you red slicer too, and you might also get a chance of getting hangun guld and rico's glasses/earrings. Whitill is cool in ULT.