PDA

View Full Version : Extremely fast casting glitch

MorningComet
May 15, 2006, 07:48 PM
O.K I was doing an Ultimate Episode 4 War Of Limits 2 the other day. I died right when my friend used a Photon Blast (I think it was Pilla). I had a Scape Doll on me and came back to life in the middle of the Photon Blast. I already had a V801 on but when I started to cast after the PB was done, I casted like I had 3 V801's on (assuming they could be stacked which I know they can't). When I went back to Pioneer 2 for fluids, the effect was gone when I came back to Crater. Has anyone encountered this before? I would post pics but I had no idea how to take them back when it happened.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MorningComet on 2006-05-15 17:49 ]</font>

Jarek
May 16, 2006, 03:54 AM
oh snap
I know exactly what you're talking about.
It's been forever now, but I was doing a pw2 as my fomar with a couple others last summer sometime. I died, and a pb was going off or something. I remember when I got punched by the gibbles that I 'slid' clear across the ground and into the wall..(if anyone who has got dc and not pushed start right away, then got hit by an enemy, it was basicially the exact same thing.)

Anyway, anyway, when I got back up I was casting like a maniac. I wanna say it was at least twice as fast as normal. Sadly, it did stop happening once we warped to the next area..

So..it's not a bb thing.
It was uber though. ;o I recall telling someone not too long ago about it on bb, saying that if v801 was that uber, it'd own. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

MorningComet
May 16, 2006, 05:24 PM
Yeah it was crazy. I really want that glitch to happen more often. Unfortunately it makes you go through fluids extremely quickly...

BahnKnakyu
May 19, 2006, 10:05 AM
It happened the way it happened for you. I died (before the PB), someone PBd (wtf?), I Scape Dolled, and when I revived during the PB, afterwards I was casting like I was on crack. It was a huge help for the EN4 (you know, Ep1 still exists right? D: ) I was in - I held onto the effect as long as possible since I was pretty sure piping or doing anything that "modifies" me would reset it.

Glad I wasn't the only one. It was lots of fun, made supporting a piece of cake. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

PrinceBrightstar
May 20, 2006, 11:08 AM
anyone ever make videos?

Jarek
May 20, 2006, 10:34 PM
Can't say that I did..
And I only had it happen that one time, even if I did see it again I don't have the know-how to make a video.