PDA

View Full Version : PSOBB: Shots Vs. Needles

EuLoGy
May 17, 2006, 01:12 AM
Ok, well i know that their was a big thread about this a long time ago w/ a big debate but it was before blue burst was out, and before their where heavenly battles. so im wondering now whats your oppinion on these. i always used to be a fan of the needles, but now i think with a heavnly ability you dont need it faster than a shot. also w/ a shot you can keep the distance you need and its stronger.

*note* this thread is bout BB only...

Corey
May 17, 2006, 01:46 AM
I think you mean Heavenly/Battle...
as for my preference, Shotguns will always be too slow for me.

Hrith
May 17, 2006, 07:30 AM
Needles are only good if you make extensive use of the special, other wise they are just terribly weak.

Needles make soloing easier, though, being the best crowd control weapon in the game.

Dana
May 17, 2006, 09:25 AM
Depends on what you mean.

Shot is a great weapon. Demons shot pwns all eps. Zalure is nice on droids, better than needle imo.

Needle is great too, beserk need owns, demons needle is great.

It depends on your play style. I use both >_>;; Demons for ranged attacks, higher HP monsters. Needle for most others things.

GrumblyStuff
May 17, 2006, 10:07 AM
I think he's asking if Shots (used with Heavenly/Battles) are something worth using.

Hrith
May 17, 2006, 11:29 AM
Even with God/Battle.

Dana
May 17, 2006, 11:38 AM
>_> Use both.
They do people seem to have to choose. Just get both, http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif much easier.

But, if you need to know, Shot is fine with God/Battle *like Kef said* I used a Beserk Shot on GC and it was fine, needle was better for me most of the time still. But like i already said, depends on the situation and play style. You dont 'need' to pick between, and you dont need to use both.

EuLoGy
May 17, 2006, 11:56 AM
ok lemme reprase. Back on ep 1&2 i only used a needle cuz their was only a god/battle. Now on BB their is a Heavenly Battle which makes it shoot as fast as a needle w/ no any/battle. So now im saying IMO shot is much more worth using if you have a heavenly battle equipt because it shoots fast and u dont need it faster really...

Dana
May 17, 2006, 02:52 PM
Yes, but if you have a h/battle (or v101) needle is very fast also >_>

Shot isnt supposed to be a needle, it serves a different purpose. If you want to use a shot with a h/battle then fine, but if you have a h/battle, why not use a shot and a needle?

REJ-
May 17, 2006, 10:12 PM
What's the point of having to choose between shot and needle when you can just have both and use each one in the situations that they are best in?