PDA

View Full Version : Should I or should I not change my ID I'm as hunter yet a pi

Warbot3780
May 17, 2006, 04:17 PM
Please help me I want to know if I should delete my level 33 humar to make a skyly humar but plz take in to consideration that I can only play a half hour a day so plz answer this question would it be worth it?

P.S my friends ID's are skyly skyly and bluefull and will trade me the good stuff like Sealed J.

sprky585
May 17, 2006, 05:00 PM
well, pinkal is mainly a Force id since they find bunches of canes...but u should definitley make a new character ID, it doesnt have to neccesarily be skyly...yellowboze, amd whitill are also good Hunter ID's (not so much boze as whitill)

GrumblyStuff
May 17, 2006, 05:50 PM
Just make a FO character to trade items with.

metatime
May 17, 2006, 06:42 PM
I highly suggest you change it asap. I know because I had a RAcaseal pinkal and getting wands out the ying yang sucks.

Eulogy21
May 18, 2006, 02:54 AM
If you want stuff for a hunter, you should really consider changing your ID. You aren't too far ahead to restart that HUmar. In the long run you'll be better off.

If your friend already has a bunch of Skyly rares to trade off, then you should remake that HUmar with an ID other than Skyly. This way, you can both benefit from another ID's rares. Redria isn't a bad ID to look into.

Warbot3780
May 18, 2006, 08:26 AM
Thx people but my friends don't have the rares yet there only lv 10 and that is why I thought I would become a Skyly for the rare items, but I still need reasuring because as I said I only have a half hour a day and I am still not sure it would be worth it.

Warbot3780
May 18, 2006, 11:35 AM
Hey what if me and my friends start over. That way I can be a skyly Jesse can be a Redria Jeremy can be a Whitill and Jacob can be a bluefull.
What do you think?
P.S Yes grumbly I know bluefull suck but a bluefull has the best chance of finding a heaven punisher.

Eulogy21
May 18, 2006, 03:54 PM
Well, if your friends are up for it, I don't see the harm in it.

Warbot3780
May 18, 2006, 06:11 PM
Thx I think I am going to change my ID to skyly.

GrumblyStuff
May 18, 2006, 06:32 PM
FUCK HP. It's not worth making one character for.

Make a Purplenum or Yellowboze.

Warbot3780
May 19, 2006, 07:55 AM
Fine I will make Jeremy will be a yellowboze then happy?

Warbot3780
May 19, 2006, 07:57 AM
Wow that came out wrong sorry about that. Ok I will be a skyly Jesse will be a redria jeremy will be a whitill and Jacob will be a yellowboze everyone think that is a good idea?

Ketchup345
May 19, 2006, 10:55 AM
Please do not double post. Please use the edit button (http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/edit.gif).

If you only have 30 minutes a day, I'd say choose one character and ID, to be able to get that character farther than spreading your time out on several characters.

Warbot3780
May 22, 2006, 06:49 AM
I only have one character ketchup(and sorry I didn't know about the edit button when I posted) but I didn't know what IDs did when I made him so I just named him Warbot 3780 and got a pinkal and I don't know for sure if I am going to recreate him.

Zarbolord
May 22, 2006, 07:17 AM
I thin it should be ok... I have all IDs since I've just started my 4 months holiday after final exams, I can finally train them all and get the rares before immersing myself in PSU. Since the summer holidays are comming, and if you have time start on another memory card more characters with other IDs, simple, right? YOu just need time and the WANT to do it...

RivaOni
May 22, 2006, 01:35 PM
I'm a Pinkal HUmar on PSO XBox and I'm not doing too badly, I'm only level 27 so obviously the rares wont be coming thick and fast yet, but in terms of finding other Hunter weapons I'm doing pretty well.