PDA

View Full Version : Xbox version PSO: Will I lose any items when i update?

Witchblade56
May 18, 2006, 07:47 AM
Hello everyone,

I am a returning player to PSO on xbox and was wondering what would happen to my characters/items when I update to get back online.

I stopped playing right around the time when people started using "White sabers" etc for fear of having my current characters getting hacked. It was a major reason i stopped playing GCN PSO ep 1&2.

I do have some regular "Stacked" weapons that arent "Green". I have a number of rares that I aqcuired both by honest means and by generous friends that wanted me to have "Better" versions of the rares that i had in inventory.

This being said I also obtained a Red Ring which I like very much to wear on my hunewearl. The Red Ring was given to me by a friend.

Some of my items are indeed stacked in favor of doing increased damage to monsters of various types.

I havent played since the spring of 04. Any comments would be appreciated, any advice would be appreciated as well.

Thank you in advance http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Delfi
May 18, 2006, 08:46 AM
I think if you have to get a new account then i doubt you will be able to use your existing characters for online play however it should still be possible to transfer your items over to new characters. I could be wrong but thats how i think things work on xbox.

Witchblade56
May 18, 2006, 07:36 PM
i suppose I can reactivate my old gamer tag and use it. But there wont be any loss in item data then when i update the latest version of PSO?

Delfi
May 19, 2006, 05:23 AM
I dont think you will lose any of your items unless you delete your character/s who is holding those items, However im still not sure if you will be able to use them characters online or not - if youre in any doubt about losing items just get a memory stick and transfer all items to 1 char on the mem stick..u can always transfer them back after you got your gamertag back.
Other than that just try it and let me know wot happens!