PDA

View Full Version : Style

InfinityXXX
May 18, 2006, 05:13 PM
I don't normally care about these things but Its starting to bug me.

Ever since the start of summer I always wear a plain white or black t-shirt,wife beater, or some shirt of my fav anime or band with my token Nike Dog Tag and my fingerless gloves. I also always wear my khaki or black Dikies shorts. Now, no one at my school wears this or anything like this. Everyone always wear the long ass white-T or oversized poloshirts/dressshirts with blue shorts or pants or a Jersey.

Now Recently there has been a kid that have been biting off my style and at first I didn't care but now I do. At first it was just the plain white or black shirt-wifebeater but then it was khaki pants and dickies shorts and after that was a dogtag and then after that......the fingerless gloves! He even have the Samurai Champloo shirt I have. Its gotten so bad that people call us twins. We're both short too and the only thing that set us apart is that he(along with all the other mindless gangsta influenced idiots) have the purposely made slit in his eye brow.

I wish people could be original. That use to be my style. I use to get harshly critisize by people saying I dressed weird.(anything thats not baggy shorts and thats not a Jersey, oversixzed polo or White T is weird to them)Why you wear only black or white? Why you wear gloves? That same kid use to critisize me too. I guess I wasn't too weird.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
May 18, 2006, 10:11 PM
Hey, well now you get to make a new style for yourself, and if he tries to follow, do it again.

He won't be able to keep up and you can switch it up however you like.

Must be nice to be a trendsetter.

But I must say, short kids who are less than 150 lbs wearing XXXXL sized shirts is just ridiculous. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Polly
May 18, 2006, 11:34 PM
Or you could, ya know, just wear what you like and feel comfortable in and not really worry about what others do or think about it. You got your own thing. You know it's yours. Who cares if someone else is ripping it off or other talk about it. Just seems like there are better things worth one's time than worrying about something like that, but eh. Whatever floats your boat. I've just always believed if I'm comfrotable in what I wear, then forget everyone else.

Skorpius
May 19, 2006, 01:01 AM
Do you honestly believe you were being original in the first place?

InfinityXXX
May 19, 2006, 05:27 PM
Not original but different from my peers. NO ONE at that school wears anything like I do. I go to(transferred) to a school where 90% of guys there dress straight up like a gangsta.

And its not really about copying its about, why are you gonna critisize me and then dress like me?

Charmander02
May 19, 2006, 05:43 PM
Tell him to stop dreesing like you.

Or change up your style a bit so your different from him.

Jehosaphaty
May 19, 2006, 09:06 PM
The real question is what are the fingerless gloves for? Riding on a hog, moving furniture?

Jive18
May 19, 2006, 09:36 PM
The gloves probably just look cool http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif.

I understand your point Infinity. People like that are just damn hypocrites, insulting someone and then doing the exact same thing.

OutlawX
May 19, 2006, 09:59 PM
Ummm.....That kid sounds like me when I critisize some girl for wearing sunglasses and gloves with the fingers cut off in my math class. lol...But sunglasses in school?! NOt on her head but over her eyes. Kinda weird y'know when it wasn't even sunny outside. Although I don't copy this girl because I don't like her clothes lol!

HAYABUSA-FMW-
May 19, 2006, 10:44 PM
On 2006-05-19 19:06, Jehosaphaty wrote:
The real question is what are the fingerless gloves for? Riding on a hog, moving furniture?

Weightlifting?
Ahh velcro, what can't it do?

And about those Nike ID dog tags.

Some of them say like Princess instead of Baller.

If you have the Princess one, shame on you.

Dangerous55
May 20, 2006, 12:43 AM
So change your style, wear a Lynyrd Skynyrd shirt or something.

opaopajr
May 20, 2006, 02:53 AM
Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery.

Take it as a compliment and keep struttin' yo funky special.

Skorpius
May 20, 2006, 04:06 AM
Or just be yourself and stop trying to be different.

Daikarin
May 20, 2006, 05:20 AM
I see like two or three guys with the same jacket as me - Am I gonna have an ID problem? Or just forget it and move along? It's not the ornament that individualizes you.