PDA

View Full Version : Let's just say every school in the world sucks

Balthor
May 18, 2006, 05:23 PM
Hell, why not make a fucking sticky; "Post about your shitty school here"?

The majority of users are teens, surrrre, that's fine, but all it took was a good swing of a belt across your ass, and boom, no "pissy pissy I want my mommy" internet sewing circle support group searching.

With the way you kids whine, you deserve a swirly in an unflushed, defecated infested toilet.

LIVE WITH IT! Untill you fail miserably, or graduate, you're stuck in the most evil place in the world to you untill you're 17/18.

So the teacher gave you a sad face smiley on your report card, so someone stole your lunch, so a girl doesn't really find your pimple infested mug attractive. Either take the hits, or shut the hell up, and play your Xbox when you get home.

I'll put this bluntly: No one really gives a shit about the way your school is running, or some snot nosed 15 year old picking on you.

Oh, and if you say "well u give a shit111!1", 2 words for you. Violent. Sodomy.

KodiaX987
May 18, 2006, 05:27 PM
I hope I'm exempt from this mighty wrath! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

InfinityXXX
May 18, 2006, 05:33 PM
On 2006-05-18 15:23, Balthor wrote:

So the teacher gave you a sad face smiley on your report card,

I'm a Junior and my English 3 ap teacher gives out stamped sad smiley tests.

Well, the school year is ending and I'll be a Senior next year so I only got one more year of this crap. I personally don't have "that" many problems with my school and teachers but I have problems with the students, just the really stupid aggrovating ones.

Saiffy
May 18, 2006, 05:55 PM
Oh, and if you say "well u give a shit111!1", 2 words for you. Violent. Sodomy.

BALTHOR used PROTECT!

But it failed...

Sord
May 18, 2006, 05:57 PM
right, because it's your phucking job to moderate what people rant about. YOU DONT HAVE TO READ IT. There aren't even enough to drown out a forum this slow moving. You rant is noted but pointless and ill-based.

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Balthor
May 18, 2006, 06:02 PM
On 2006-05-18 15:57, Sord wrote:
`

You post is noted but pointless and ill-based.

Allos
May 18, 2006, 06:11 PM
Balthor is my hero. I want him to father my children.

REJ-
May 18, 2006, 06:31 PM
Do you have something against teens who got totally screwed over because of something at school?

I get to leave my current school after this year, so I can start over a new year without having to deal with losers who like to pump shit at other people. What about other people who are stuck in a single crappy school, without the option of switching to another less crappy school? 2-4 years of highschool is long, and becomes a hellish nightmare that just drags on, if your school is fucked to the point that you can't have a good day.

ABDUR101
May 18, 2006, 06:40 PM
Drop out, I did. Best decision I ever made.

Balthor
May 18, 2006, 06:57 PM
On 2006-05-18 16:31, REJ- wrote:
Do you have something against teens who got totally screwed over because of something at school?

I get to leave my current school after this year, so I can start over a new year without having to deal with losers who like to pump shit at other people. What about other people who are stuck in a single crappy school, without the option of switching to another less crappy school? 2-4 years of highschool is long, and becomes a hellish nightmare that just drags on, if your school is fucked to the point that you can't have a good day.

Yes, school is the EPITOME of all that is evil, and forsaken, damn that dean for taking my pokemon cards! Quake in your boots Osama, Cherry Hills High makes your network look like a game of bingo at a retirement home. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

Hellish nightmare? Do rethink that when you come to the day when you move out, deal with society, the economy, and people who have no fears of shooting you in the leg while you're walking to 7-11.

Shattered_weasel
May 18, 2006, 07:56 PM
I have no qualms with my school and wish it the best of luck after I leave it in a week.

Sord
May 18, 2006, 08:19 PM
On 2006-05-18 16:57, Balthor wrote:

On 2006-05-18 16:31, REJ- wrote:

Yes, school is the EPITOME of all that is evil, and forsaken, damn that dean for taking my pokemon cards! Quake in your boots Osama, Cherry Hills High makes your network look like a game of bingo at a retirement home. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

Hellish nightmare? Do rethink that when you come to the day when you move out, deal with society, the economy, and people who have no fears of shooting you in the leg while you're walking to 7-11.

We are dealing with society, school is a part of soceity 100 ro 2000 KIDS IS PART OF PHUCKING SOCIETY!

economy, EVERYONE is affected by it, school or not. The only thing that changes is instead of your parents and school's paycheck it's yours and the company you work for, and lot more paperwork. OMG, math is so hard, balancing your checkbook is SOOO godamn hard. WE DO HARDER PROBLEMS THAN YOUR DAMN TAXES REQUIRE!

If you think gang or criminal violence occurs to just adults, PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS AND READ THE NEWS. You'll find it states otherwise.

Also, if you think confiscated property is the worst problem, then maybe by now your head is so far up you ass it's invading your small intestine. This to can be proven by READING/WATCHING THE NEWS, looking at violence and gangs in school, observing the degrading school conditions of some place.

Your ranting about people ranting in a rants forum, I'll say it again, GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR PHUCKING ASS.

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Balthor
May 18, 2006, 08:26 PM
You null all points by spelling 'fucking', with a 'ph'. Failure.

Your ranting about people ranting in a rants forum

Irony.

Skorpius
May 18, 2006, 09:06 PM
Your topic is noted but pointless and ill-based.

Sayara
May 18, 2006, 09:21 PM
I mean, its one thing if its a hugmongous concern, but some of the rants were kinda lowpoint <_<

but whos to say anyway, whats moot to me is toom to someone else.

Balthor
May 19, 2006, 12:35 AM
On 2006-05-18 19:21, Tingle wrote:
I mean, its one thing if its a hugmongous concern, but some of the rants were kinda lowpoint <_<

but whos to say anyway, whats moot to me is toom to someone else.

Actully, people are mistakened. This is about people in general, not just forum threads.

Back then, hardly anyone bitched about how bad the schools lunch was, now it's just pissy, posty pity fest teens beg for. Simple as that.

On 2006-05-18 19:06, Skorpius said nothing of importance, as usual.

Dre_o
May 19, 2006, 12:46 AM
I will quote someone else (for I forget who):

My life neither started nor ended in high school.
YOURS WON'T EITHER!!

Yes my school may be full of dumb morons, but guess what? I DON'T CARE!

(And for the first time, I fully agree with Balthor)

Skuda
May 19, 2006, 12:54 AM
high school was easy.

end of story.

Saiffy
May 19, 2006, 07:38 AM
I'll put this bluntly: No one really gives a shit about the way your school is running, or some snot nosed 15 year old picking on you.

I wouldn't have used this, but you keep replying, and replying, and replying, to drive it in that no one gives a shit.

Wow, smrt.

But yeah, you used some shitty way to protect yourself from such replies. Cause it's easier than saying something meaningful.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saiffy on 2006-05-19 05:41 ]</font>

Zarode
May 19, 2006, 08:29 AM
On 2006-05-18 19:06, Zarode will probably say nothing of importance...

You know, whenever you start ranting, everything is fine. Whenever someone else gets onto you on your opinions with theirs (note: you are very narrow minded), you take one of the most extreme defenses I have ever seen.

You're like a damn religion. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zarode on 2006-05-19 06:31 ]</font>

Shar
May 19, 2006, 09:27 AM
My school's okay.
But no one cares. >_>

SHAR used REST!
SHAR is fast asleep!

Solstis
May 19, 2006, 10:27 AM
Times Solstis has agreed with:

Skorp: 2
Dangerous55: 3
Balthor: 1 (up from 0)

Majority of people agreeing with Balth are either done with school or realize that it's a temporary situation. Most people disagreeing = in school, and like to whine about it.

Allos
May 19, 2006, 02:35 PM
On 2006-05-19 08:27, Solstis wrote:
Times Solstis has agreed with:

Skorp: 2
Dangerous55: 3
Balthor: 1 (up from 0)

This is exactly like me, except it's more like:

Skorp: Don't have an opinion either way
D55: All the time
Balthor: 1

And yes, life doesn't end in high school. Too bad it'll take while for a lot of people to see that.

Corey
May 19, 2006, 03:35 PM
This topic is contradicting itself. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Ryna
May 19, 2006, 03:51 PM
The self-policing going on in this forum is getting out of hand. If people want to make a rant about something they experienced at school, they are welcome to do so. This is just a forum for people to vent and let off steam, even if the matter may seem trivial.