PDA

View Full Version : What's this? Another school sucks rant!!

Charmander02
May 19, 2006, 05:31 PM
It sucks cuz we're getting uniforms, and they look like clothes for old people... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif Plus they're expensive.

It sucks cuz two of my good friends from school are moving.

It sucks cuz my school relay team for track (which i'm on) failed miserably when everyone knew we could have made it to reigonals.

The only good part about my school is that we had a BBQ today and everthing only cost a buck.

Sayara
May 19, 2006, 06:05 PM
Not gonna let the old fires die huh.

Uniforms can be good less distractions from your ornory boys.

Skorpius
May 19, 2006, 07:29 PM
As long as the uniforms aren't really stupid, you might like not having YOUR SHIRT SUCKS or YOUR SHOES ARE POOR crap. Infact, I supported the idea of confortable uniforms when I was a sophomore (10th Grade) because I was tired of having people use clothing as a catalyst for harassment.

astuarlen
May 19, 2006, 10:40 PM
At least you fellas won't be asked to wear hideous plaid skirts or skorts. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif
But, honestly, uniforms are not that bad; you'll get used to them after a while. And you'll never have to worry about what to wear, because no matter what you grab it all kinda matches... in a gruesome sort of way.

Less distractions, Tingle? Hah!

Sayara
May 20, 2006, 02:28 PM
Hey, it could of been pants for everybody.

REJ-
May 20, 2006, 08:39 PM
...And you'll never have to worry about what to wear...

That's what one of my teachers says... and he listens to "A Tool-box Christmas" and tells us not to date until we're out of highschool

@ the UberPhail Teacher and the uniforms:

P H A I L http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h179/Rej_Ay/P_H_A_I_L.png

navci
May 20, 2006, 08:57 PM
I like uniforms.
It makes it easy to wake up and grab stuff to wear without worrying if this will make you look like an idiot. Because everyone looks like an idiot! No more you wearing your name brand stuff and me crap shit and you laughing about it. CUZ WE BE ALL THE SAME SHIRTS!

Ya. I <3 uniforms.

InfinityXXX
May 20, 2006, 09:05 PM
I just figued out that my old middle school is getting uniforms and I thinks its ok, as long at its not "Gawd awful"(plaided stuff, and required ways to wear your uniforms) It saves money and makes it easier for people with financial problems. But I don't think they should try to enforce it with a high school.(unless its some magnet school, or religous)

Sord
May 21, 2006, 01:27 AM
i don't mind uniforms in particular, though I do find collars itchy.

the two biggest problems with it sometimes is

1. it becomes more revealing than somebody wants (I know plenty of guys can girls who definitly don't want to show their legs, and many that shouldn't even though they do http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif ) Sure, you could do full pants and shirts for everyone, but that leads to the second problem

2. clothing not suitable for weather

The best way to overcome this is to make a lax-uniform code. Stick to certain colors and keep it plain, no tears or rips, and obviously no tank-tops, wrap-arounds, and tall Ts. Only skirts, pants, and just above the knee length shorts would be allowed.

Also, it would be nice to walk the halls for once and not see some jackass trousers for once. Long live the belt.

ABDUR101
May 21, 2006, 01:40 AM
On 2006-05-19 16:05, Tingle wrote:
Uniforms can be good less distractions from your ornory boys.

I don't know...depends on the boy and what uniform they're wearing, right? I mean some guys can really pull it off.

How 'expensive' is expensive for a uniform anyway? I never went all out for school clothes, because it's school and I did'nt give a shit if someone was going to make fun of my shoes, pants or shirts because they weren't uber from the uber store, bought by my uber mommy and daddy with their uber bills.

...uber.

Anyway, have fun, enjoy, and if not you'll fucking deal with it because you have no choice, you sub-adult! HAHA! =P

Charmander02
May 22, 2006, 09:01 AM
On 2006-05-19 17:29, Skorpius wrote:
As long as the uniforms aren't really stupid, you might like not having YOUR SHIRT SUCKS or YOUR SHOES ARE POOR crap.

The problem is i like my clothes, and people at my school are so abnormaly nice that nobody cares what your wearing.

Nixia
May 28, 2006, 12:46 AM
I wear a uniform at my school, and ours really isn't so bad. I was hoping for some private school looking thing with the flashy jackets, nice ties, and whatnot, but alas, ours is a bit drab. We also have so many coordinates to choose from that it defeats the purpose of a uniform, in the pure sense of the word. But, whatever, saves me the trouble of deciding what to wear, it's comfortable, and durable, too. I've had the same of everything since grade 9/freshman year. And, like Abdur pointed out, you have no choice, so you may as well make the most of it.