PDA

View Full Version : GC-Item: Offline Enemies

soup_dragon
May 20, 2006, 08:08 AM
Just a quick question about offline enemies.

I was looking through a list of item locations and found that most of the rare one are dropped from rare enemies. I've seen all of the EP1 rare enemies but was wondering wheather it is possible to see the following ememies on the GC offline?

Mericus
Merikle
Ill Gill
Epsilon
Del Lily

Thanks

Tact
May 20, 2006, 08:12 AM
Unless you have PSO+ or a friend who does, it is impossible to see those enemies offline.

BeeYee
May 20, 2006, 08:24 AM
what if you do have plus? my friend and i beat the control center but didnt see any of them.

Neith
May 20, 2006, 09:03 AM
On 2006-05-20 06:08, soup_dragon wrote:
Mericus
Merikle
Ill Gill
Epsilon
Del Lily

Mericus/Merikle: These are variants of Mericarol, the Jungle Mini-Boss. These only appear in some online quests, and the Control Tower Quests.

Ill Gill: Standard enemy in the Control Tower quests.

Epsilon: 'Mini-Boss' of Control Tower.

Del Lily: Standard enemy in Control Tower.

So no, you can't see these offline without using methods I can't talk about here.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: UrikoBB3 on 2006-05-20 07:03 ]</font>

HAYABUSA-FMW-
May 20, 2006, 09:10 AM
On 2006-05-20 06:24, BeeYee wrote:
what if you do have plus? my friend and i beat the control center but didnt see any of them.

Play the Offline 1 player mode.

Its at the Episode 2 quest counter as soon as you start up the game.

Right on your left.

Seat of the Heart, which unlocks West Tower then East Tower.

They are only located in the Towers, which is a branch of CCA.

GrumblyStuff
May 20, 2006, 11:35 AM
East Tower is before West Tower....

soup_dragon
May 22, 2006, 10:10 AM
Thanks guys. Looks like I'm up the creek then cos I've only got the normal version.

Thanks Again

Zarbolord
May 22, 2006, 10:16 AM
Doesn't matter, I suppose we'll just have to live with it. Uriko, what methods, you AR? I'd not even try to mention that to me, Those who do AR should just be able to play forest normal, that should teach them.

soup_dragon
May 22, 2006, 10:22 AM
Whilst we are on the subject of offline and online, is it possible to find ANY rare mags offline and is there a diffinative list of items that can't be found offline?

Thanks

Delfi
May 22, 2006, 10:39 AM
On 2006-05-22 08:22, soup_dragon wrote:
Whilst we are on the subject of offline and online, is it possible to find ANY rare mags offline and is there a diffinative list of items that can't be found offline?

Thanks

RARE MAGS?? these must be made not found - most using a mag cell which can only be found at specific times of the year and ONLINE - however if you look at the mag guides on this site and look for Episode2 mags these can be made from just making certain that you have the right stats by lvl 100 or 110 or 120 and so on.They turn into red boxes once u made 1 too so if thats what you meant by rare then there u go.

Neith
May 22, 2006, 11:19 AM
On 2006-05-22 08:16, Zarbolord wrote:
Uriko, what methods, you AR?

No, never have used AR. It involves private servers though, which I can't discuss here.

Zarbolord
May 22, 2006, 11:22 AM
Oh... PSs... That's a different story... Ok http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

soup_dragon
May 22, 2006, 02:06 PM
Thanks I'l check the chart out.

blace
May 22, 2006, 02:41 PM
Rare mags and such are online only including some quest items which sould be found only on that quest and that the quest is online then it is not possible to obtain offline. I know this because I have the PSO+ game and never played online yet.