PDA

View Full Version : XB-Item: help w/ odd slot

GalaxTheWanderer
May 20, 2006, 08:18 PM
I have these slots called "mag", but description says "alrappy"...I have HEARD they are hacks, and most likely are, b/c they boost ATP by 300-400.

I am not sure, however, if they will affect my droprates. Anyone know what is what?

Nomahend
May 20, 2006, 08:30 PM
uhh... what the crap... *blinks* if i had a slot that like id trade it for somthing fast... incase it does somthing to the game.... *ie you try to sell it or bank and you FSOD*

GalaxTheWanderer
May 20, 2006, 08:32 PM
No, I have my two in my bank and My lvl 111 FOmar on PSOX still around.
HOWEVER, since I have been holding on to these, my game does'nt want to work correctly ie I try to go to ult mines and it freezes.

Nomahend
May 20, 2006, 08:34 PM
yeah... the game will register items like that but if a certain event happens it causes somthing else to occur... it could be anything hah.

Ketchup345
May 20, 2006, 08:40 PM
It is not a legitimate item.
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=101010&forum=4&37

sprky585
May 20, 2006, 09:31 PM
yeah, when hackers first came to PSOX (back in the day) there were HUGE rumors that the Al Rappy drops...well, an al rappy, everyone had one becuase this one guy did a MASSIVE dupe and was just handing them out, i had one and game froze so i got rid of it, and turned legit http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Corey
May 21, 2006, 12:03 AM
al rappy will do nothing to your character other than raise your atp

or anything to your system for that matter.

Delfi
May 21, 2006, 04:42 AM
Actually they do tend to make your game freeze more often - if youre on PSOX EU then theres been some guy walkin around asking for these items for about a week now but personally if i were u id just take them out the bank in an offline game drop them on the floor and quit and save the game - THATS THE BEST THING U COULD DO WITH THEM!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Delfi on 2006-05-21 02:43 ]</font>

GalaxTheWanderer
May 21, 2006, 10:29 AM
Ok thanks! I will do that, Delfi. AND, thank you all the rest of you aswell.