PDA

View Full Version : I'm Having A Problem On BB...

DonRoyale
May 21, 2006, 06:22 PM
...and I'd like to get it fixed ASAP.

I tried to log in a few minutes ago, and it said "There's a problem with your subscription."

I went to the site given, and when I checked the details of my subscription, it says it's been put on hold. I go to check out why it's been put on hold, and it says 'dcard refused'.

What does this mean, and how do I fix it? Thanks in advance to those who decide to help...

Kou-Diacyper
May 22, 2006, 11:46 AM
It usually means that the card put into the billing form doesn't have enough money on it. Try contacting SEGA.

Neith
May 22, 2006, 12:04 PM
My brother's account's just started doing this too, and he's positive he has enough money in his account. The card he uses is the same kind as mine too, so Ive emailed Sega Support about it. I'll let you know if I get a response.

Saraphim
May 29, 2006, 07:25 PM
If your card is refused, that is different than if you don't have enough money. It will try to clear 3 times on that account before giving up. You should know that when a card is refused, or the none of the retries has cleared, you cannot use that card again, regardless how much is on it.

If this is a debit card, you may have deposited the money, but your bank hasn't put it to your account yet. It goes like this:

Deposit cash to account>Bank updates account>Debit card co. (Visa/Mastercard)update card

Hope this helps http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif