PDA

View Full Version : about Fomarls...

meimeilee
May 22, 2006, 07:01 PM
ok ok ok i have been playing with my fomarl for a bout a couple of months now and im lvl 73,i was wondering if i should start all over and get a hunewearl...i can get to ultimate again in half the time that i takes with a fo but i know the consequences of a hu that i will have to find a rare weapon to do damage in the ultimate forest-ruins like a red saber or lavis blade,hmm i need some incite im confused,i like hunewearls cause i have played with them and i like there high mst and atp but i like fomarls cause there a challenge and i always have to be on my toes and cast the right spells and remember the enemy attributes(which ive mastered beautiflly)

GrumblyStuff
May 22, 2006, 07:11 PM
Do as you will.

meimeilee
May 22, 2006, 07:14 PM
i knew grumbly was going to come and ruin this topic....hehe just kidding grumbly ^_^ meow

kratos12429
May 22, 2006, 07:27 PM
Well I find the HU's cool because of their MST and ATP combination, plus some decent Hp so there a pretty good all around character. I plan on making a HUneweral myself in a little while after I do some good with my FOnewmeral.

jkrox4eva
May 22, 2006, 09:12 PM
i just made a hunewearl and i just got it to lvl 20, but i would suggest not actually going into hard mode until later levels, wow i have no patients with HU's idk y. i also had a fomarl, lvl 59, pretty decent character. If i were you i would stay with your FO until you find some decent weapons and armor. and raise a good mag.

EJ
May 22, 2006, 10:18 PM
Fomarl can be as good as a Huney or even better.

Fomarl can be easily max and can handle almost any situation on their own, when higher lvls they can easily take anything out.

Skorpius
May 22, 2006, 10:21 PM
On 2006-05-22 17:14, meimeilee wrote:
i knew grumbly was going to come and ruin this topic....hehe just kidding grumbly ^_^ meow

He's right. Do what you want. You cannot reply on other people to make your decisions.

whiteninja
May 22, 2006, 10:27 PM
A thread about Fomarls you may want to take a look at. (http://pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=111788&forum=1&48)

So, make your own choice between that...

Or this:
http://img7.picsplace.to/img7/19/Chest_Potatoes.jpg
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif (I am the Fomarl there, BTW)

DC_PLAYER
May 23, 2006, 03:38 PM
stick to the force, that way you can think about making your char better, if you start another char like a hunter, atp will mean nothing once you reach ultimate and the only way to become better is with high% on common weapons, and high% on common weapons may take a long while,
RECENTLY i found a 50% machine (after teking) red handgun.
stick to the force, you and i will make an undefeatable team

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DC_PLAYER on 2006-05-23 13:41 ]</font>

MorningComet
May 23, 2006, 04:13 PM
I'd stick with the FOmarl if I were you. FOmarls are actually better than HUnewearls to a certain extent. And besides you've already gotten that FOmarl to ultimate so I would just keep it and mabye delete another character or get another memory card (assuming you're on GC)

meimeilee
May 23, 2006, 04:16 PM
your right dc player you have convinced me,ok i wil lstay a force...i already have a lvl 200 mag i just need a mag cell to take it farther maybe a heart of pian(i hate how robo chao looks)

DC_PLAYER
May 23, 2006, 04:23 PM
no,no,no
check psoword mag database
for ver.2 every rare mag is a crap, create a good mag with pb then evolve him to a invencibility mag (3 invencibility abilities ) low hp, boss, and pb full
never.....feed a mag cell, i have 3 rare mags in the BANK and i'm doing 3 banas (1 for each costume)
shifta and deband on mags are weaker then lvl 15
resta...a force can do it
invencibility, only with mags

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DC_PLAYER on 2006-05-23 14:26 ]</font>

DarkEliteRico
May 26, 2006, 12:26 PM
Stick with the FO, she'll end up really kick ass if you stick to her, i had a "decent" FOmarl at around 120....messed up on mag and mat usage making her, but she could pump out some nice damage, heal with gusto, and if need be blast away with techs

DonRoyale
May 26, 2006, 03:02 PM
It all depends on how you want to attack, whether or not you're online, and what items you have.

If you're online and prefer tech spam, definently go with a FOnewearl. Their high MST and TP is immensely useful to have on a team.

If you're offline, I suggest you still go with the FO. FO's are hard to make a main char around, but since you're level 73, you can basically inject the experience and bam! You have a FOmarl with more MST.

If you're online and are an advocate of big parties, go with HUcast. If you have one FO and a RAcast supporting you, HUcasts are monsters. While the RAcast is dealing with traps and the FO is supporting you, you can whip out a big sword and cut all the enemies into mince meat.

Your choice.

Lydia_FOmarl
May 29, 2006, 08:43 AM
I have a level 31 offline FOmarl named Lydia and I love her! She's fairly strong with physical attacks and great with magic! I say keep the FOmarl.

xxTrystanxx
May 29, 2006, 09:54 AM
before I switched Xboxes I had a FOmarl at lvl 135. She was my main character to boot. I'd definitely keep your FO.