PDA

View Full Version : What to do now?

Free_Spirit
May 24, 2006, 04:52 AM
Ive been playing PSO for a while now and when i started i originally said i want to find Yasha, to make Sange & Yasha (For my HUcaseal) Since i've accompilshed this goal already by sheer luck, not by hunting it specifically, i now dont really know what to hunt!

Id be greatfull for any ideas on what to go for now!

Zodiac
Level 151
HUcaseal
Skyly

Sange & Yasha
Red Sword
Red Handgun
(Occasionally Charge Mechs)

DF Field 4 slots
God/Body
God/HP
God/Battle
Cure Unit (Varies depending on where im playing)

Kasami Bracer

Savitri (18/132/50/0) I think
Im now about to make a new mag though.

I also have a Whitill, and Bluefull in Ultimate

Any help or ideas would be great as im kind of at a loss now apart from to hunt the SJS >_>

sprky585
May 24, 2006, 07:01 AM
go for zanba, chain sawd, and if you're up for it, Sealed J-sword
Frozen shooter, Handgun:Milla (tollaw on whitill), and bunches of others, but id start with those

zandra117
May 24, 2006, 08:29 AM
You're a Skyly, if you want a challenging hunt go for the Sealed J-Sword then unseal it by killing 23000 enemys to get a Tsumikiri J-Sword.

concussionman
May 24, 2006, 09:22 AM
I agree, the Sealed J-Sword is definitly a good hunt especially because it will probrably keep you busy for a few months on the game at least.
Or if you don't want to use your skyly, try to get your whitill into the Ruins on Ult and start doing runs in there for Meteor Cudgel, Rico's Glasses/Earring, Morning Glory, and possibly Handgun: Guld.

Charmander02
May 24, 2006, 02:54 PM
Chin Sawd is an easy hunt.

REJ-
May 24, 2006, 07:46 PM
Depends how dedicated you are to hunting an item. If you're really into it, then J-Sword would be perfect. If not, then go for an easier item.

Delfi
May 24, 2006, 08:18 PM
erm...The OP already said he/she will be hunting the SJS.

Personally besides the SJS i really wouldnt bother hunting anything else - hunting this and unsealing is a monolithic task in itself - believe me ive done it!

sum182
May 24, 2006, 08:22 PM
Yeah, the sealed J takes a while, i don't think i even hit 2000 kills on it yet!! Other than that you could go for a Lavis Cannon from a Del-D. And if you have a force you can get the Psycho Wand from the Gran (both for you skyly).

whiteninja
May 24, 2006, 09:36 PM
Don't you have a BKB too? I was almost sure you did... if not, one of them would be nice.

Neat-o items you may want:
Berdysh (Merikle, 1/394) <- TJS special, with none of the work! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif
Red Dagger (C-Assassin, Caves, 1/573)

-Crokar-
May 24, 2006, 10:58 PM
yeah unsealing the sjs is a pain in the neck. im on my third one now.

try to hunt handgun guld and handgun milla. thatwill occupy lots of time unless your extremely lucky

Free_Spirit
May 25, 2006, 03:46 AM
THanks for your ideas guys!
Zamba is not alot of use to me lol(HUcaseal)
I have several Chain Sawds already >_>

I will hunt the SJS when im a slightly higher level, i cant solo towers yet http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Piped a Frozen Shooter ages ago, for my RAmarl, but shes still only lvl 62 (Greenil) and doesnt really get much use.

From Whitill ruins, i already got the Rico glasses, Meteor Cudgel, and morning glory http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

And at the moment, Guld and Milla are not really needed, as my RA doesnt do much at the moment lol!

Lol i also got a Lavis from the skyly drop with 45 hit, so im not gonna re hunt that again lol!!!

And i have no FO. So if i did get a p wand, it would be up for trades.

I think i had a Berdysh, but i traded it! Hmm, maybe ill go find another.
I have several Red Daggers too.
Whitninja, yes i have 2 BKBs lol, i forgot to mention them originally!

Well thanks for your help!

Looks like the best thing to do is level Zodiac and hunt the SJS, and hope for a PoL there too lol!!

Zarbolord
May 25, 2006, 05:16 AM
Don't forget the other nice whitill finds, like S-Red's Daggers and Ruby Bullet, Whitill Card from mines. Also in Ruins you can find Red Mechguns and Red Slicers. You could also try for the Agito 1975 Real from a Mil Lily in Caves. EPII also reserves nice finds, like Rika's Claw, Gal Wind, and good armors. You should consider all of these from your Whitill character (don't forget the frozen shooter from Hildetorrs!).

Delfi
May 25, 2006, 05:19 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif OH you will most probably find several POLs before you find the SJS unless you are extremely lucky..

To white ninja - the berdysh special is similar to TJS special but not quite as strong, also i prefer the way the berdysh special looks.