PDA

View Full Version : GC Connection Problems

cknowles32
May 24, 2006, 08:39 PM
I know that the GCN has been some experiencing some connection problems as of recent, but I think this is more of a problem on my own end.

I've never had a problem before with connecting to PSO, and I know that my BBA and my connection are both working since I can access the website with an internet connection (even though it can't find the URL when using the in-game browser, it just links to sega link's jp site).

Anyways, I keep coming up with Error No. 102 where it says that the server cannot connect me because of my provider settings which have not changed or been changed in at least a few years. I can't even get to the welcome screen but simply see this error.

I apologize if this is something really obvious on my part but I've just never had a problem with online gaming especially with PSO before. Any response or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your time.

Dhylec
May 26, 2006, 08:02 AM
Well, look at your ISP settings on your PC & see if there are anything changed, specially new DNS server. ISP can & might change settings without telling you.