PDA

View Full Version : If you don't like the music...

ZaiV2
May 25, 2006, 02:30 PM
...do you mute the TV and play your own?
I tend to play Foo Fighters, and the song that I like to play best is DOA. Does anyone else play their own music, or am I all alone in this?

Delfi
May 25, 2006, 02:34 PM
Ure not alone i do it most of the time unless im doin CDFS i quite enjoy burning rangers tune and the tune after u completed the quest = apart from that i dont mute the tv just turn it down low and play country music most the time - http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Blitzkommando
May 25, 2006, 02:36 PM
After playing for over one thousand hours you tend to either change out the music or go insane. I prefer the 'change the music' route rather than insanity. I just have my PC set to play random music from my collection (120GB of music makes it get pretty darn random) and it works great. It works really well because my PC is my television and in turn the music is seamless with the game sounds as they play from the same speakers.

DonRoyale
May 25, 2006, 02:42 PM
*listening to Burning Rangers theme*

...ehwhah? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Seriously, some of the music in this game is awesome.

sprky585
May 25, 2006, 03:04 PM
i listen to the radio, my local rock station, cuz my disk is scratched and the music repeates itself in one place, like plays the same note over and over again

Nomahend
May 25, 2006, 03:25 PM
Seriously, some of the music in this game is awesome.

Like anything from episode 2 hah..

Dana
May 25, 2006, 05:58 PM
After 1500+ on GC and a few hundred on BB, i just turned of the music. I either listen to my own. Or the sound of the special effects.

Neith
May 25, 2006, 06:26 PM
I alternate, sometimes I will listen to the PSO music, since I like some of it. Other times, I put my playlist on.

Rei-San
May 25, 2006, 06:30 PM
I like to listen to anime music to PSO. They kinda relate when you think about it.

xxTrystanxx
May 25, 2006, 07:31 PM
Most of the time I don't bother, only because I'm playing online and am too busy listening to my teammates (gotta love voice chat http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif ) Other than that, I usually hit the playlist when I'm doing offline runs, except for CDFS of course. I love Burning Rangers. I often buy the CD from Gallon and play it during boss battles online http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

concussionman
May 25, 2006, 11:57 PM
PSO music is alright but, you start to tune it out after a while anyways. I usually prefer to play my own music, mainly cuz it lets me get more into the game. Plus when you play the same level over and over, and listen to the same game song over and over, you want to set your tv on fire.

A2K
May 26, 2006, 12:07 AM
In my honest opinion, PSO has one of the best soundtracks out there. I'm somewhat into electronic and orchestral music, though, so...

CupOfCoffee
May 26, 2006, 12:08 AM
I always have iTunes open when I'm playing BB, but for Gamecube I rarely ever turned off the PSO music.

PJ
May 26, 2006, 12:23 AM
Pretty much always listening to the music, occasional I'll listen to my Rent/Fallout Boy stuff.

But when I was on BB, BGM off (Except if I planned to do Ep4) and playing Winamp stuff in the background

Xaos127
May 26, 2006, 12:46 AM
After 1000+ hours...it still doesn't really bother me. The music isn't exactly annoying or anything, it's kinda peaceful, the fx though, they can be pretty bad.

smatchimo
May 26, 2006, 11:57 PM
Hmmm... Considering my music switches from Unearth to Elton John, I find it funny listening to my music while playing. It can go from metalcore to classic rock, to rap, and then some R&B. Oh, the joys of music!

Skorpius
May 27, 2006, 12:44 AM
BGM: OFF

EJ
May 27, 2006, 01:08 AM
I leave the sound effects on but when I do ep1 and ep2 I turn the music off ep4 music is the only one I like though and Olga's.

Drayma
May 27, 2006, 02:44 AM
Sound off completely and listen to online streaming music except when playing mines. It wouldn't be mines if it didn't have that muzak in the background.