PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Falz help

Eulogy21
May 26, 2006, 04:54 AM
If I want to take out Falz in Ultimate difficulty, how much HP would you recommend having?

Nomahend
May 26, 2006, 07:17 AM
well hp doesnt matter if you have high light and dark resistance... the first two forms are a breeze... you can just melee them and they will both die really fast... but when you get to form three your going to have to use your dodging skills alot (megid, grants, energy missles) and be able to shoot off alot of attacks (guns or techs) when hes open. With falz its all about technique when your going at him. You dont really have to worry about HP unless you cant take him grants or megid...

Delfi
May 26, 2006, 07:24 AM
Online his strongest attack will take 1400HP from you - erm not sure about offline though but im sure its a little less than this..but this attack can be dodged easily.If you are online you most certainly need something to boost your ice resistance also - or something to stop u being frozen from his ice attax.

ayrista
May 26, 2006, 07:56 AM
none of his attacks are based on physical damage, so defense is meaningless. I recomend puting on Hi resistance armor / shields, maybe an attribute set. The part most people have a problem with is the Rabarta/spinner attack the second form does. If you Boost your EIC real high (and also use a cure freeze if you have one) it will help you avoid getting killed as easy.

Ideally if i am fighting ult falz, i would equip an Attribute set, Cure freeze, 2x resist blizzard, (misc.). i try to get my EIC around 50+. Usually at Decent lvls, the rafoie and Grants arnt too much to worry about.

If you do have a cure freeze, you can avoid the spinners totally, if you are running when he does his attack, If you are standing still, the spinners surround you. If your running, you can keep moving past the spinners, then turn and shoot. The EIC resistance will keep him from doing much damage.

Your Hucast is prob in good shape too do it. Mabye with one death or so, with a good team.

PSOPRINCE
May 26, 2006, 11:39 AM
On 2006-05-26 05:17, Nomahend wrote:
well hp doesnt matter if you have high light and dark resistance... the first two forms are a breeze... you can just melee them and they will both die really fast... but when you get to form three your going to have to use your dodging skills alot (megid, grants, energy missles) and be able to shoot off alot of attacks (guns or techs) when hes open. With falz its all about technique when your going at him. You dont really have to worry about HP unless you cant take him grants or megid...

or bitch slap, what level are yuo topic poster? i hear(only heard) that u need 2 b lv 140+ before trying i get my but kicked byt the firct form on ult at 120 with my fo

Nomahend
May 26, 2006, 11:56 AM
whoops XD i was reading two topics at once and thought he said Very Hard.

blace
May 26, 2006, 03:13 PM
The best way to defeat Falz in Ultimate?

1. Have a good team consisting of Hunters and Rangers.
2. Lots of recovery items mainly scape dolls.
3. High ATA and ATP.
4. Telepipe/Ryuker before the boss portal.
5. Leave money somewhere you can pick up again if you don't want to lose it.
6. Have a mag that could revive you or make you invincible.
7. Prepare for a long match if you are around 110 and lower.

Simple as that.

Saffran
May 26, 2006, 03:51 PM
Your very first time around, you might want to have around 850HP. 832 are enough if you know what you're doing.
The rest depends on your ATP and weapons http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif
Having high EIC is a big (big BIG) plus, but it's not necessary.

Eulogy21
May 26, 2006, 06:11 PM
I was going to attempt falz offline with my lvl. 122 FOmar. He has 915 HP. I don't have a cure/freeze yet, so I will try to pick one up before Falz.

REJ-
May 28, 2006, 02:00 PM
I beat Falz offline at lvl 120 with a team of 2 rangers 1 hunter 1 force, and another time with only me (1 ranger) and 1 force.

2nd form is the hardest.