PDA

View Full Version : Help on Olga Flow Second Form(Normal)

Chaoman3
May 26, 2006, 10:08 AM
Could anybody help me kill him? I've got up to him and last time I tried to beat him( at lvl 36) he one hitted me... I'm a bit stronger now(lvl 43).Are there any specific steps to follow or something to kill him because hes just way too hard...

Delfi
May 26, 2006, 10:19 AM
Struggling on normal ?? - wot type of character are you ?? which attack killed you in 1 hit? maybe raise your resistances? raise your hp with dragon hp or general hp or hp mats ? by now you should have a half decent weapon to damage him with and enough atp to do so.. erm perhaps you need to review your mag and make sure you have enough pow or dex on it?

If youre a force make sure ur mag has plenty of mind - and smack him down with techs.http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Chaoman3
May 26, 2006, 10:21 AM
I'm a HUmar... My mag has 86 Power... The guy seems to squash me or something... anyway.. it HURTS!

I have 360 hp with a general hp equipped...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Chaoman3 on 2006-05-26 08:22 ]</font>

zandra117
May 26, 2006, 10:25 AM
what weapon are you using?

Chaoman3
May 26, 2006, 10:26 AM
Blade Dance+30

Dhylec
May 26, 2006, 10:32 AM
BD is a bad choice for fighting Olga. He'll stomp you to death. Get a handgun & shoot him from afar. That at least give you time to move around.

Chaoman3
May 26, 2006, 10:37 AM
Would a Railgun do it?Or things like Mechguns would be better?
And is it possible to use guns for all the fight?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Chaoman3 on 2006-05-26 08:38 ]</font>

Dhylec
May 26, 2006, 10:54 AM
Any gun that you like, as long as you have room to move & can time yourself to avoid his attacks.
Guns with hit % are even better. ;]

Nomahend
May 26, 2006, 10:55 AM
yes its possible. For second form i would use a mechgun and wait till he sticks himself in the side of the arena. Then just blast away.

What Class are you? By level 43 you could already by in Ruins of Hard. My RAmarl got to ruins at level 35. Of course she couldn't even take a Delsaber at that level...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nomahend on 2006-05-26 08:55 ]</font>

Chaoman3
May 26, 2006, 11:15 AM
Um I've finished Pso 1 in normal mode and I just need to kill boss in ruins in hard but I wante to try PSO 2..

Nomahend
May 26, 2006, 11:21 AM
sorry i didnt mean to offend you or kinda impose in any way... i was just wondering what class you were... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_no.gif kind of sounded like I was kinda showing off a bit though. My bad http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nomahend on 2006-05-26 09:21 ]</font>

Chaoman3
May 26, 2006, 11:26 AM
Err HUmar ( the first one)

PSOPRINCE
May 26, 2006, 11:37 AM
i'd kill dark falz firts before going hard episode 2 as it quite bulshitty when it comes to random crap to kill you like gibbles and gi gues http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Abyssal159
May 26, 2006, 11:37 AM
im a ramar lvl82 i had a problem with him myself until i figured out all of his moves and wahtnot then he was cake

Chaoman3
May 26, 2006, 12:19 PM
Woohoo great he just hit me 370 damage and dead in 1 hit again... does this guy have a limit to his hit????!!!

Nomahend
May 26, 2006, 12:34 PM
whats killing you? The Sky attach (blue pillars comming down from the sky; HP special) or one of his techs? Im not sure what you can do for the Sky attack bit... just hope it misses hah. but if its a tech of one of his melee attachs just stand right next to him when hes 'in' the arena

Chaoman3
May 26, 2006, 12:37 PM
Well I tried using a gun and I missed him all the time so I got closer and 2 things were swirling around him, they made some guy of wierd things which joined onto him and he used a giant blast attack...

Nomahend
May 26, 2006, 12:41 PM
oh i see... haha i was thinking you were all going against falz this whole time... lol... well on the second form just stay near him and try using melee when hes somewhat still.. when he moves switch to range...

Also when he does the giant blast your best bet is just to run around... unless your talking about first form.. in which it may be that wide green blast (When your on the elevator) i dont remeber much about olga these days hah. I stick with ep one on any new characters.

im having an odd day... hah reading everyones topics wrong

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nomahend on 2006-05-26 10:44 ]</font>

Delfi
May 26, 2006, 01:10 PM
ok when rocks fall from the ceiling hide behind them you should be safe there from olgas most damaging attack - if you see giels and gaels stay well away from them.They look like little fat tadpole things and small spikey balls dont go near to these.

Chaoman3
May 26, 2006, 02:25 PM
oops i tried hitting them...

blace
May 26, 2006, 02:38 PM
Well one way of fighting Olga Flow is to bring several Scape Doll's and weapons ranging from close to long combat. When he is in a non-walking state it is best to use a weapon that would hit both of his feet when he starts moving use a gun. When his "mags" come down to attack try your best to avoid their attacks and continue attacking his feet. During his rampage where he is constantly stomping the ground run towards a wall that is away from his attack and use a handgun which is more useful than mechguns from a distance. Another way to beat Olga Flow is to have a friend help you against him. The second strategy works really well if some one at a high enough level then that person could be the offensive and you could be the defensive person.

DonRoyale
May 26, 2006, 02:49 PM
On his second form, I have a tip for you: STAY AWAY FROM HIM AT ALL COSTS.

His big blast, named by my best friend as "Big Boomy", and named by me as "Heaven's Wrath", is probably his most powerful attack. Keep far away from him when he stands still and keep hitting him when he is moving (especially if he is moving towards you)

If you have online, grab a FO. That way, the FO can deal with Gael/Giel and their traps while you deal with Flow, and can revive you if you die.

TheyCallMeJoe
May 28, 2006, 04:22 PM
I killed him with my former Lvl 47 HUcast...but I never really tried it in any other difficulty because that guy is the definition of bitch. I'd level up summore so that you can get higher HP and maybe find some scape dolls along the way...those things are life savers. Literally.

Astarin
May 28, 2006, 05:11 PM
When having trouble with a boss, increasing your HP is generally the way to go. Though, if you are in normal mode still, you probably don't have a lot of options to do so. So, a couple of other tactics.

Using a multi-hitting weapon should speed up your damage dealing; mechguns work (unless they miss too often for you), so does a dagger-type weapon (your Blade Dance will work just fine, if you can get in close enough to use it).

If it's the Divine Punishment attack that kills you, here's something to try. Kill Gael and Giel. This will weaken the attack somewhat, though it is still very strong. Note that after a time they will revive themselves, and will need to be 'killed' again.

Pay attention to Olga himself. See him about to use one of his big attacks? Stop attacking immediately and run like the wind! Put in enough ground and you can lessen or avoid the damage you take.

Nobo
Jun 26, 2006, 10:32 AM
I use my combats and Rati on him in any difficulty. if I were you I
would use some tipe of mech gun. Do you have a justice that could help or
just use a cruddy varista but I use a combat or a red handgun but since your lv 43 I dougt
you have those items so use a gun that is good and if huge claws that come out of hims mouth starts to glow than run for your lfe. if they explde next to u u will die.

Chaosb
Jun 28, 2006, 12:29 AM
Get a fo to help

Zeig123
Jun 28, 2006, 01:26 AM
yah a fo is alot of help in just about every situation

Mwabwetumba
Jun 28, 2006, 07:58 AM
This might have been said before, but since I´m in a hurry I´m just going to write my great words of wisdom:

I assume that it is his ``god´s punishment`` attack that kills you?? I´m quite sure that it is a one-hit-killer no matter what char or level you are!
Anyways, whenever Olga Flow stretches him/it/self and raises the sword towards the ceiling, and lets out a high pitched screech, that is a sure sign that you are in for a beating if you are too close to his feet or his fishy friends, Gael and Giel.
Just keep an eye on Olga when you hack away at his feet, you should be able to see when he do this move.
And when he do it, RUN!

(Note: keep the second customization trio of buttons free of any techs/attacks, this will allow you to run at full speed even if Gael or Giel is near you, instead of just walking with you sword held ready infront of you.)
Again, sorry if this just repeats what has been said.

Chaosb
Jun 28, 2006, 12:18 PM
but if you do it by you sefl well goo luck