PDA

View Full Version : online... again

BeeYee
May 26, 2006, 09:20 PM
i know i have made a thread about going online earlier, but some people dont like it when you bring up a topic 2 weeks old (besides popular ones). im wonderin, do you think i should get online right now or should i wait until i get PSU for the PC because my friend said no one will be playing PSO anymore online. Just PSU. Any opinions would be appreciated.

Abyssal159
May 26, 2006, 09:30 PM
im waiting till psu to go online..and iv never played pso online so its no biggie for me http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

BeeYee
May 26, 2006, 10:30 PM
welcome to the psow buddy

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BeeYee on 2006-05-26 20:30 ]</font>

TheyCallMeJoe
May 30, 2006, 08:39 PM
Alright well I guess it's time for me to announce the big noob question...I've heard people use the term "PSOW" multiple times and of course my puny brain if unable to decipher the meaning of such an acronym. I've been gone for a while so don't make fun of me...plz? lol..

Dhylec
May 30, 2006, 09:30 PM
Heh, PSOW is simply means where you are - this site - Phantasy Star Online World. ;]

TheyCallMeJoe
May 31, 2006, 12:29 AM
<goes and hides from emberassment>

Rhelik
May 31, 2006, 09:32 AM
I've been thinking about bringing myself back online again for a while as long as i can get into the good side of the community this time. I dont think i'm gonna get PSU though, i'll stick to other games on my PC. If we both decide to go back online, hopefully we can meet up http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Elek06
May 31, 2006, 09:34 AM
lol, I was wondering if it was worth getting online again as well.... I used to play all the time, and now i've decided to try it again, and i'll probably be on soon... are there still a good bit of people playing? And how long until psu is out? is it out in Japan yet?

Elek06
May 31, 2006, 09:36 AM
weird... I posted that, and then your post was there talking about pretty much the same thing... your's wasn't there when i was typind mine lol.

BeeYee
May 31, 2006, 09:59 AM
My dad might not let me because it will cause me to play more and it costs money monthly. I will keep trying to ask him.

Elek06
May 31, 2006, 10:10 AM
i just realized my title is rappy hunter... gotta change that...

my parents weren't going to let me either. it takes some bribeing. tell them you'll do some work or something. that's what worked for me.

BeeYee
May 31, 2006, 10:14 AM
lol... i hate work, but id be willing to do it for this. they dont let me get it because i have a WiFi for my DS and i spent 40 bucks on it but never use it.

Elek06
May 31, 2006, 10:19 AM
I hate work too.... They wouldn't let me get it, because when I had it before, and I quit using it, I never canceled it and we kept spending $10 a month... My mom was like, "NO! You wouldn't cancel it before, so NO!" She has to understand that I was in the sixth grade then, and now I"m going to the ninth, I'm more responsible and less lazy now.... But she finally listened to me, and I'll be back on in a few days...

Rhelik
May 31, 2006, 02:20 PM
Yeah i'll probably reactivate tonight and pop in as long as nothing else is happening.

TheyCallMeJoe
May 31, 2006, 09:06 PM
Lol I know exactly how you guys feel...my parents are real biatches about the whole computer thing. I think that if I can ever convince them to let me start another MMORPG (I played Matrix Online for a while, and they were never very happy about that), I will probably wait till PSU comes out so I can get it for PC online. I've started playing offline PSO, and I think it'll probalbly keep me busy till PSU comes out....until then.

p.s. who is getting it for PS2 and who is getting the PC version?

BeeYee
May 31, 2006, 09:16 PM
im pretty sure ill get the PC version since i dont have PS2 or a 360.

Elek06
Jun 1, 2006, 10:52 AM
probably pc, unless i get a 360. I'd still rather have it on pc though.