PDA

View Full Version : My sister is a self-centered little bitch.

Eihwaz
May 27, 2006, 12:51 PM
Twice within two fucking days has my sister messed up my plans. Since I really don't plan a whole lot, that's a lot of stuff messed up. -_-

My sister likes to think that she's very popular. She has a bunch of ditzy little friends she likes to go to the movie theatre with on Friday evenings, and she asks to go week, after week, after week.

Yesterday, she was going to a friend's bar mitzvah. So, she went out to get her nails done. That's fine. At the same time, a very good friend of mine had come over. He actually invited me over to his house. I was most pleased, as it has been literally over a year since someone has asked me to come to his house. My dad said it was okay, but he also said I needed to call my mom and make sure it was okay with her.

So, I called her on my sister's cellphone. My sister answered, and said "SORRY I CAN'T HEAR YOU I'M BUSY" and hung up right in my face. I tried calling her again. She refused to pick up her phone for over two hours straight. She did eventually pick up, but she hung up in my face. Again.

So, one set of plans messed up. I can deal with that.

My sister ended up going to her friend's bar mitzvah, and I stayed at home with my friend. Not too big a deal. I mean, sure, my friend had surgery and is therefore bad for his healing injuries to have me over for a while.

Today, I have my bass guitar lesson. It's 30 minutes, real easy. The class begins at 11:30. About 15 minutes before I had to leave, my sister apparently started whining about some luncheon she had to go to. The luncheon had something to do with the bar mitzvah from the night before. So, my dad had to take her. My mother and I were actually unaware of this, and it's usually my dad who takes me. So, 10 minutes before my lesson actually started, we realized we had to get there. >_>;

Mom takes me, and I get there at about 11:33-11:35. Still reasonably on-time. But, when I get there, some other kid is having a lesson. I assumed that my teacher was punishing me for being late...only to later realize that he had made a scheduling error, and had taken the wrong kid ahead of me. His schedule was filled, so I had to set-up a make-up lesson. And I get to go a few more days without any feedback.

Twice, within forty-eight hours. And what's really annoying is her attitude. She acts pompous and self-satisfied, like it's literally a requirement that she go off to hang out with her back-stabbing little compatriots. It's even more annoying how she acts like our plans don't matter. Worst of all is how horrible she acts towards me and my friends.

I don't have a whole lot of real life friends. The ones I do have, though, are true, good friends. Unlike my sister, who has tons of deceitful, greedy, back-stabbing little aquitances. As far as she is concerned, quantity > quality in this case. When I have a male friend over, something that hasn't happened in literally over a year, what does she say?

"hey how was ur boyfriend?!?! lol!"

True, I can have fun with my sister. It's fun making her laugh and stuff. But, damn it, when she gets involved with her "friends", she becomes fucking intolerable.

Sorry if that was long/whiny, I had to get it off of my chest.

DonRoyale
May 27, 2006, 01:02 PM
Cept for the whole 'messing up your plans' thing, I'm pretty much in the same boat you are.

My sister is a self-centered little prick, especially around her friends. And it annoys the shit out of me, all those "Oh my God!"'s, "Like, ugh!"'s, and "Shut UP!"'s.

God, I swear, it's like having a freakin' Barbie in the house.

The best way to get revenge, IMO, is to act just like her. If she has something important to do, try getting right in the middle of it and trying to get your parents to do something for you instead. And if she calls your phone, don't answer, or just hang up.

I mean, if you can't stand her, why bother listening to her? Just ignore her completely when she tries to ask you something. I mean, if she's so self-absorbed she can't think of anyone but herself, act like that, and give her the whole "Hey, the world don't revolve around you, mmkay?"

BeeYee
May 27, 2006, 01:29 PM
man you guys are unlucky, i have 3 sisters... and they all treat me with respect for the most part. But since im the shortest (not youngest) in the family, they ocassionally beat me up. But if youre talking about LITTLE sisters, then i win. My sis is frikin sweet.

Charmander02
May 27, 2006, 03:15 PM
Brothers and sisters don'tcha just love 'em?

Nixia
May 27, 2006, 11:03 PM
I absolutely hate my brother. The kind of hate that can only come from loving someone. But I'd rather I was an only child.

Eulogy21
May 28, 2006, 04:06 AM
Self-centered siblings? Yes, I know what you mean.

Whenever I have a friend over, my sister will come around and hijack my company. I had a girl over at my place a few days before Christmas last year. I gave her a Christmas present while we were in my room playing guitar and things were going pretty well, but then my sister came in and completly stole the show. She talked about Misc. crap with her till she had to leave. I wasn't pissed off just yet, but believe me, it was in my system.

On another ocassion, a month later, the same girl came over. We were going to make Japanese style curry for lunch since she promised that she would. After that, we were going to watch "Heart of Dragon", an old Jackie Chan film I rented. We did all of that, but not without the company of my sister. Can't she take a bloody hint? Get the hell out of the $^#&%!* apartment!!

While we were cooking, she was talking about all of her life troubles and by this time she had a new topic: the stalker friend she made while using MySpace. The girl I had over pretended to be interested but I could tell she was a little weirded out by my sister's antics. While we were watching the movie, my sister would say random crap to herself... stuff like:

"Nu-UH!", "WHAaaatttt?", "YAE-YAH". It was like having a female, wigger verion of Lil' John in my very own living room...wait, I did.

She was hoping to get my friend's attention while she was screwing around on MySpace. My sister probrebly thought my friend was actually interested in her stupid drama. Did she even notice we were trying to enjoy a movie? (It's pissing me off the more I think about it) Sucks to have the computer in the livingroom.

I haven't been seeing that girl a whole lot since, just once on Valentines Day and that is another whole disaster rant on its own... I have more similiar stories like this, but this one takes the bloody cake. Luckily my attention whore of a sister has joined the military last month so she's out of my social life for a long time.

Self-centered siblings? Yes, I know what you mean.

Rainbowlemon
May 28, 2006, 07:31 AM
Is your sister younger than you, Wazzy? This situation often occurs on the second or third child of a family, because of lack of discipline on the parents' part. My brother is younger than me, but he is still nice to talk to and (dare I say it?) a good friend. However, my sister...sounds like a spitting image of what you just described. My parents shirk her disrespect, and my brother and I have no possible means of silencing her spite. So, I feel your pain!

My way of dealing with it is to ignore her requirements. If my sister doesn't treat me well, I refuse to treat her well. Obviously this sounds like a viscious circle, but I do try to get along...sometimes though, it just 'aint happening.

Unfortuately for you, it sounds like you have yet to break out of your parents' grasp. However, when the time finally arrives...you'll be free to ditch your sister on the sidewalk and leave her to think carefully about her attitude towards you.

Charmander02
May 28, 2006, 10:00 AM
I dont like my little brother cuz he's cheap at smash bros....

And then he was allowed to get an airsoft gun when i wasn't, whats the deal with that?

O well i shot him in the head with it. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Hrigg
May 28, 2006, 11:47 AM
My brother isn't that bad compared to what I'm hearing here. Most he ever does is annoy my friends when they're over, and that's not that bad.

sprky585
May 28, 2006, 01:12 PM
my little step-sister isnt THAT bad, but when she has a friend over, they somehow find fun in spying on me. Ill be sitting there playing xbox or watchin tv and they are hiding behind the couch laughing and giggling, and thwn my sister comes and she acts like whatever i say doesnt matter...and she does not respect my dad at all, since hes a step-dad to her i guess. but listen to this, she got a cell phone and an ipod for her birthday, and she is only NINE FUCKING YEARS OLD. i hate the shit out of my step mom, she is a self centered bitch too, she thinks she knows the answer to everything, like the other day, the UPS guys showed up around 7 to deliver a package and after he left, my step mom goes, "hmm, he delivered that kinda late, makes ya wanna think that he doesnt like us or that he was running late and chjose us to be late for" and im just like "SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!" jesus i mean, he was late, so what the hell...and they are LAZY! my step brother is on the couch, 20 feet from the kitchen, and asks my dad to get him a drink, and my dad was like "get one urself u fat ass" i laughed for like 30 minutes cuz my step bro is in denial that hes fat, some of my friends were dunking on an 8 foot basketball goal, and he goes "u guys can all dunk it but i cant"
and we just looked at each other and laughed and i go "cuz ur short and fat" and he basically almost cried and said "IM NOT FAT!" and went inside and told on me....bitch http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Jive18
May 28, 2006, 03:27 PM
That sucks Eihwahz. I wish I could relate a little better though.

Fortunately my sister happens to be older and more responsible than me.

Maridia
May 28, 2006, 05:20 PM
WAZZY! COAT HANGERS DX

I love my sister. She's my best friend. Yay. ;P

Scrub
May 28, 2006, 05:40 PM
Sorry to take the thread off-topic, but:

On 2006-05-28 08:00, Charmander02 wrote:

And then he was allowed to get an airsoft gun when i wasn't, whats the deal with that?

O well i shot him in the head with it. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Hmmmm, maybe it could be the fact that...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v427/GreyPhantasm/whatswrong.jpg

DLShAdOw
May 28, 2006, 08:48 PM
ya my little sister is really annoyong except it's even worse cuz she's also really emo. I wish i was an only child.

Eihwaz
May 29, 2006, 09:42 AM
On 2006-05-28 15:20, Maridia wrote:
WAZZY! COAT HANGERS DX

Man, that's terrible. XD

BeeYee
May 29, 2006, 02:05 PM
my sister and i are the best of rooms, it would not be so if we didnt share a room. im actually sad that she will be moving to my graduating sisters room http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif.

Charmander02
May 29, 2006, 03:26 PM
On 2006-05-28 15:40, Scrub wrote:
Sorry to take the thread off-topic, but:

On 2006-05-28 08:00, Charmander02 wrote:

Hmmmm, maybe it could be the fact that...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v427/GreyPhantasm/whatswrong.jpg

I was practising my aim, so i put i chess peice on his head and told him to stay still.

I guess you can figure out the rest...XD

BeeYee
May 29, 2006, 03:48 PM
FUN, i want to try to do that sometime when my siblings get annoying

Nai_Calus
Jun 3, 2006, 02:34 AM
Reminds me, my half sister is coming over to visit at the end of this month. Ugh. That's going to be SO FUCKING ANNOYING. I'm 22. She's a high school freshman. I'm sure you can figure out where this is going. >_>

navci
Jun 3, 2006, 10:12 AM
How old is your little sister? She sounds like she is 13.
And unfortunately most young-ish people act like that, siblings or not. Not much you can do if your parents doesn't say anything about it, unfortunately. :<

Good luck! Hopefully she grow out of it soon.

Outrider
Jun 5, 2006, 05:57 PM
It's particularly annoying when you keep in mind how eager teenagers can be for social acceptance.

I really don't know what to suggest, besides hoping that your sister grows out of it sooner rather than later.

Sorry to hear about this, man.