PDA

View Full Version : XBox: I need help getting online....

urban_murder
May 27, 2006, 04:58 PM
I just got PSO episodes 1&2 and I can't play it online cause it takes me to a patch screen, and when I start to download it, theres a message that comes up saying that the server is not responding, try again later. Well its been like 4 days later and I STILL cant get online. Someone please tell me whats going on.

urban_murder
May 27, 2006, 06:06 PM
PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!

Kou-Diacyper
May 27, 2006, 07:53 PM
Is this on BB?

Delfi
May 27, 2006, 10:05 PM
If youre on xbox as the title of this post suggests - and if its the patch screen which says "press start button" then on xbox it does that at least on the eu servers - and you just have to keep tryin to connect it can take upto 4 or 5 tries sometimes.
If its not this then you really need to submit more details so you can be helped better.
Good luck to get it to work.

urban_murder
May 28, 2006, 01:45 AM
ok, I am going through a router, i have dsl. the pso game i have is for xbox. My xbox live stuff works on other games. when i go to take pso online, instead of playing the offline version... It says that I have to update. So it takes me to the update screen, and about 20secs into the download, It says that xbox live is not responding....please help...... I would love to go online to check this game out!!!!