PDA

View Full Version : WEAPONS SHEILDS

ANIMEniac
May 28, 2006, 05:27 AM
ok, i was wondering if these itemse can be found, re discontinued, or hacked into the game:

WEAPONS GOLD SHIELD
WEAPONS COPPER SHIELD

i think i traded for these a long time ago but i ask now because the end of my PSO days are nearing (due to PSU) and i wanna know if i should still worry about finding a silver and or bronze or if i shouldent waste my time. these are cool shields (great 4 a clan) and i would like to know if there is a way 4 me to complete the set.

EJ
May 28, 2006, 05:51 AM
yes there were available on BB during MA1 I believe.

Hrith
May 28, 2006, 05:53 AM
On 2006-05-28 03:27, ANIMEniac wrote:
hacked into the gameGood going >_>

Which system are you playing on?

Those shields are only available on Blue Burst. Actually, they were available, they no longer are, unless you find a beta player willing to trade them.

Ryna
May 28, 2006, 07:20 AM
The Weapon Shields were only available during the Maximum Attack 1 events on the US/EU and JP versions of Blue Burst. For the US/EU servers, MA1 (AOL Cup) was held during beta last year.

Good luck finding enough legitimate shields to outfit an entire clan.

xxTrystanxx
May 28, 2006, 08:34 AM
that's all well and good except that I think the OP is on Xbox. (Unless they are on BB and didn't mention it anywhere on their profile.)

Ryna
May 28, 2006, 08:46 AM
On 2006-05-28 06:34, xxTrystanxx wrote:
that's all well and good except that I think the OP is on Xbox. (Unless they are on BB and didn't mention it anywhere on their profile.)

As has been mentioned in the previous posts, these shields can only be obtained on Blue Burst. If he/she is playing the XBox version, then his shields have all been hacked. In that case, he/she will have to talk to his/her local "item producer" to get more of them.

ANIMEniac
May 28, 2006, 11:20 PM
i forgot to mention im a x-box player and ive had these weapons shields for over 2 years now. but now that i no they are hacked i dont think ill try to hard to get the others. they r cool looking but only a notch above usless