PDA

View Full Version : I need to back up my character

gamer88
Feb 23, 2001, 09:25 PM
hello, I lost my lvl 32 character last night(not my best guy, but close) so I need help backing up my save. Please don't reply if you can't tell me step by step instructions, i'm tired of seeing replys that don't help. I have 2 vmu's, no pc, and e-mail. Thanks for your help.

Jaiden
Feb 23, 2001, 09:43 PM
you have an e-mail address somewhere. if you are playing online then you have to have one somewhere. find out.

its the only way around the issue. You cannot backup your game without e-mail. If you could, then we wouldn't need the web-browser, now would we?

You only need to e-mail the file once. ONce you've download the file and saved it on your BACKUP VMU, you can start the game on your PRIMARY VMU, swap the VMU's, and save onto the BACKUP VMU again.

That way your backup stays current.

If this reply doesn't help you then it STBY.

gamer88
Feb 24, 2001, 03:13 AM
Ok, that would be great, IF I KNEW WHAT I WAS DOING! I don't know how to send vmu files. Please tell me in detail, what to do. Thanks again.

gamer88
Feb 24, 2001, 03:28 AM
Ok, that would be great, IF I KNEW WHAT I WAS DOING! I don't know how to send vmu files. Please tell me in detail, what to do. Thanks again.

Josh
Feb 24, 2001, 03:41 AM
Pop in a web browser 2.0 disk in your dc to use emails.

logan
Feb 24, 2001, 07:45 AM
i am using msn but i don't know how to setup my e-mail can anyone help me out????also for some reason i can't connect with the browser ...it says the line is busy?????? help please,