PDA

View Full Version : It's not a huge deal, let it go

Saiffy
May 29, 2006, 04:43 PM
Hey, it beats a rant about my shitty highschool lol http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

As PJ and Scrub know, my parents have been fighting lots lately, over stupid things(scrub prolly knows less <_>). One will do a little thing wrong, and instead of fixing the thing, they'll spend double the time it'd take swearing and yelling at each other, and just all around making a big deal over nothing >_> When they could drop it and make some sort of peace here

I can't think of any other examples other than 5 minutes ago, whereas, my mom went to the store quickly to get something, and my dad told her not to parrelell park the van when she gets back(I dunno why), needless to say, she did. So, he said fuck about 12 times, shit about 7, and bitch about 10 times. He probably only said about 30 words, too.

And this "tension" isn't just bewteen those two, a few nights ago, our router stopped working(I have no idea why). I told my dad this, but he started to say I messed around with the network, bla bla bla(I later learned he was talking with other people in the house about this, so, spreading rumors about your own family, gg). So, I stayed up til 3am trying stuff to make the router work, eventually, it did work randomly, so I went to sleep. That day, my dad sarcasitally says to me "Thanks for fixing the fucking router you broke"

If I haven't made a point that my dad likes getting angry and swearing, then, well, yeah.

I know I don't have it terrible, and at least he doesn't hit me(<_<;;; ), but it's still annoying how little things have to turn into some huge fight all the time.

ANGST!

sprky585
May 29, 2006, 07:05 PM
yeah my dad and step-mom are same way minus the swearing, but not over little things like that, but they do argue every day and i just sit in my corner cheering " No more wars! lets have divorce!" its my dads 4th wife http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif i really liked it when it was just me and him, cuz we did so much stuff together, now that he remarried to a woman with 2 kids, me and him cant do all the stuff we used to do, and he cant afford to lose half of his stuff again, like the last bitch took (not my real mom) my realy mom was his 2nd wife, yet im his only child, oh well, i guess it aint so bad

Skorpius
May 29, 2006, 07:27 PM
Tell them to grow up.

Pack first, though.

Nixia
May 29, 2006, 08:05 PM
My mom divorced my dad's ass, but she yells and screams enough for 3 people. >.>. Granted, it's often justified because I or my brother instigates it, but, sometimes it'll be completely stupid, petty things, pointless things that I've probably heard for the millionth time from her. It's not a productive day if she doesn't reach her quota for yelling about something.

Solstis
May 29, 2006, 11:26 PM
Sounds like sexual frustration to me.

Nothing you can do about it other than endure (and definitely don't tell your dad that it's because he's not getting any - that would be a good way to start physical abuse).

Charmander02
May 30, 2006, 04:48 PM
Tell them to Chillakz.

And like Solstis said, just endure and you should be fine.

EtrnlFenix
May 31, 2006, 07:25 AM
my mom and step dad are the same way, except when my step dad gets mad at her, he usually takes it out on me.

Rappyd00d
Jun 2, 2006, 04:33 PM
On 2006-05-29 18:05, Nixia wrote:
My mom divorced my dad's ass, but she yells and screams enough for 3 people. >.>. Granted, it's often justified because I or my brother instigates it, but, sometimes it'll be completely stupid, petty things, pointless things that I've probably heard for the millionth time from her. It's not a productive day if she doesn't reach her quota for yelling about something.

That's my momma as well. Pretty much hits the nail on the head, really.