PDA

View Full Version : yeah i hope this goes here

Otaku
May 30, 2006, 08:22 AM
hey all hows pso for ya? any of it like the old days? well to my question what controller for would you all suggest? i was wondering cause i need one fingers keep locking up during paytime. well anyways thank you for the answer and again to the mods im sorry if i have put this in the worng place. well thxs again and hope to meet some of you online.

=^.^= Neko

Dhylec
May 30, 2006, 09:07 AM
Heh, it'd be nice if you tell us what system you are playing PSO on.
Anyway, the original controller or anything like it [bottons & layout] should be enough to play the game properly.

Charmander02
May 30, 2006, 04:26 PM
Well on GC i like my hard attack on B and my regular attack on A then X is my special attack.

The rest just depends on where im playing.

jkrox4eva
May 30, 2006, 04:31 PM
xbox:
x=special or spell
a=normal attack
b=hard attack.

or theres when im a force i either have x and b as spells and just a as normal or hard, depending on the weapon or difficulty im on.

same goes for gc except the x on gc = the b on xbox. and the x on xbox = the b on gc.

Jakexr
May 30, 2006, 06:52 PM
a=normal attack, b=trimate, x=hard attack
holding r and a=special attack, r and b=zonde, r and x= resta

Jaspaller
May 30, 2006, 08:07 PM
Xbox/DC: X=Normal Attack, A=Hard attack, B=Healing Item or Technique (Sometimes my Special attack when I have a PB charged)
Holding R, my setup depends on what character I'm using but my default on my RAmar and HUmar is
X=Rafoie, A=Special Attack, B=Anti

Same setup on GCN except the B=X and X=B

ZaiV2
May 31, 2006, 02:59 PM
For my Force:
A, B, X, R+X, R+A are techs (foie, rafoie, zonde, barta, resta; in that order)
R+B is monomate.

For my Hunter:
A=Attack, B=Hard Attack, X=Dimate, R+A=Monomate, R+B=Special Attack, R+X=Trimate.

blace
May 31, 2006, 03:11 PM
GC: Holding down R
B: Healing item or healing tech B: Sol atomizer or tech
A: Attack A: Stronger tech or item
X: Hard attack X: Special or tech

This is the same setup with all characters except my brother's way.