PDA

View Full Version : What should my mag be?

Warbot3780
May 30, 2006, 12:16 PM
Hey I have a new mag at like lv 29(I will edit this with the stats of it later)and I was wondering what should I try and make it into I am a skyly hucast and would appreciate it if I knew like what would be the best for my character stage 1 evolution 2 and so on and also what I should work on the most.

Ailleurs
May 30, 2006, 12:22 PM
For a HUcast, the standard POW mag should do just fine. 5/145/50/0 or 5/150/45/0 would suit your character. If you don't have any */arm units you may want to add some DEX to make up for HUcast ATA. Maybe something like 5/135/60/0. On the left side of the screen on the PSOW homepage scroll down until you see "Programs and Utilities". Click on that and download the Mag Feeder program. That should get you set on what you need to feed it to achieve your desired end result.

Delfi
May 30, 2006, 01:31 PM
For a hucast it would be really useful to make sure you get the mylla and youlla photon blast on your mag also.

xxTrystanxx
May 30, 2006, 03:01 PM
On 2006-05-30 11:31, Delfi wrote:
For a hucast it would be really useful is nearly essential to make sure you get the mylla and youlla photon blast on your mag also.

I can't think of a reason why I wouldn't put the twins on an android's MAG. Also, if you're going for a rare MAG, I would try to pick one that offers you various instances for Shifta and Deband as well, such as when your PB hits 100, When you get knocked down to 1/10 HP, and Boss fights. Granted, it's not much but if you keep your Sync and IQ up, it'll make a vast difference, particularly if you're soloing.

I created a Diwari for my old HUcast with the stats (5/145/50/0) Diwaris are easy to raise, and offer multiple instances of Shifta and Deband. I had a God/Arm equipped with him, and I still found myself lacking, so perhaps stats like (5/125/70/0) would help out a little. Not to mention you'd be able to use slightly better guns at an earlier level.

sprky585
May 30, 2006, 03:09 PM
yeah i got to trade mags with trystan for a LHS run. i was dooin fine with her rati, but she was struggling with my Chu Chu with horrible stats, i had like 47 Mind on it and im a RAcast, it was like the first mag i ever raised, and ive had a bunch get up to like level 195 with 170 power but then my game ALWAYS freezes when i get around that point, but yeah, she knows what im talking about,

but go wit a power mag most def and the twins too

Charmander02
May 30, 2006, 04:30 PM
Any kind of Mag is good, but i prefer a rare mag but as long as it has good stats then feel free to do what you want.

For a Hucast however i reccomend a 5/145/50/0.

Delfi
May 30, 2006, 05:01 PM
My hucaseal uses a Davils Tail mag with these stats - def 6 (accident - lol - wanted to keep it at 5 but oh well) - power 134 (wanted 135 with 5 def but had to compensate my error) - dex 60 - mind - 0
The PBs are these, the angel who revives hp, mylla n youlla and of course the dolphin GOOOOOOOOOOO ecco.
Its really useful as it casts shifta n deband when pb reaches 100 and in boss fights -
These stats will max out my characters stats when she reaches lvl 200 that is if i can be bothered to play pso this long lol.
End note - TO TRYSTAN - I cant think any reason why people put mind on android mags but they do lol.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Delfi on 2006-05-30 15:02 ]</font>

xxTrystanxx
May 30, 2006, 06:18 PM
End note - TO TRYSTAN - I cant think any reason why people put mind on android mags but they do lol.

Case in point... *points to sprky585's post* usually it's a matter of not knowing how to make MAGs... or feeding it only star atomizers, LOL.

The only time I had Mind on an Android's MAG was in order to force a certain evolution -- in my case, I was trying to make a MAG with high POW but I wanted an Apsaras. I think I ended up having to put like 1 Mind, LOL

TheyCallMeJoe
May 30, 2006, 08:41 PM
Put my vote in for Rati....looks good and also has good specs. My old Hucast used and all was well.

Just my 2 cents. or...meseta?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TheyCallMeJoe on 2006-05-30 18:45 ]</font>

Warbot3780
May 31, 2006, 08:36 AM
Ok so my mag evolved into a narahu or somethin like that what should I make my mag in the long run like what stats exactly?

jkrox4eva
May 31, 2006, 12:52 PM
basicly said, it dont matter if you have a mind mag on a cast... therefore, when you make a new force or human or newman, they have a pretty good starting out mag to boost there mst. duh. lol

Warbot3780
Jun 1, 2006, 09:21 AM
Ok so should I make it's highest stat be dex then?

Rhelik
Jun 1, 2006, 09:23 AM
On 2006-05-30 10:22, Ailleurs wrote:
For a HUcast, the standard POW mag should do just fine. 5/145/50/0 or 5/150/45/0 would suit your character. If you don't have any */arm units you may want to add some DEX to make up for HUcast ATA. Maybe something like 5/135/60/0. On the left side of the screen on the PSOW homepage scroll down until you see "Programs and Utilities". Click on that and download the Mag Feeder program. That should get you set on what you need to feed it to achieve your desired end result.

Power, power, power! Any setup Ailleurs wrote would be the best.

Warbot3780
Jun 2, 2006, 08:46 AM
Ok thx for the help people p.s my mag is now a Ila.