PDA

View Full Version : Battle of the Bosses

TheyCallMeJoe
Jun 1, 2006, 11:45 PM
Mmmk folks...me+ bored = poll time! So after some deep contemplation (hah right) I decided to narrow down the poll between Dark Falz and Olga Flow (the other bosses would be pwned by them). The question is...who would pwn the other? You can rate by coolness too if you want. Fire away!

Vetsent
Jun 2, 2006, 12:48 AM
The elevator battle with Olga Flow is one of the most surprising moments of the game.I loved the battle with Olga Flow,he beat me four times on my first few tries so I think he'd beat down Dark Falz.

Nitro Vordex
Jun 2, 2006, 12:52 AM
oh yah Olga Flow would spank dark falz i remember when i had my lvl 65 character he beat me like ten times. i finally beat him even though it took like 5 hours T.T lol

Dana
Jun 2, 2006, 01:24 AM
Dark falz leveled Dana to 200 on GC.

I'll have to stay loyal http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dana_ranger on 2006-06-01 23:25 ]</font>

DonRoyale
Jun 2, 2006, 03:11 PM
Olga Flow is MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH (the much's were placed for emphasis, OBVIOUSLY. >_>) more annoying for me and Jay to beat. It took us almost two full hours, because I kept forgetting what tech was his weakness, we had to keep reviving each other, BLAH BLAH BLAH.

We saw Flowen, but I was being an idiot, and, through my "Omigawd we pwned that red-glowing beyatch bout damn time!", I forgot he disappears if you get too close, and I went right to the middle when we beat him...Needless to say, Jay yelled at me.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SereneShadows on 2006-06-02 13:12 ]</font>

meimeilee
Jun 2, 2006, 03:16 PM
i would say dark falz i love him hes so much fun to play with and kill olga flow is just plain out annoying

Elek06
Jun 2, 2006, 04:41 PM
Olga's harder, Falz is cooler though.

RubyEclipse
Jun 2, 2006, 04:43 PM
Falz's rafoie waves look pretty cool, but I don't think they trump the hip hop Olga Flow quite enough to win him over. Plus, the elevator music in that fight is probably the best elevator music I've heard in my entire life.

Vetsent
Jun 2, 2006, 06:39 PM
On 2006-06-02 14:43, RubyEclipse wrote:
Falz's rafoie waves look pretty cool, but I don't think they trump the hip hop Olga Flow quite enough to win him over. Plus, the elevator music in that fight is probably the best elevator music I've heard in my entire life.

And to top it off,Dark Falz doesn't even have elevator music http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif!

Rhelik
Jun 2, 2006, 06:49 PM
I vote Flow because i've done enough ownage on Falz to know Flow takes much more effort to destroy

kratos12429
Jun 2, 2006, 07:11 PM
Flow for me he is so cool, I mean a gun which can shoot alot of green thingys and of course the huge radical sword. I mean come one this guy is just daring you to like him. But I have to agree that Falz's Rafoie technique just punishing the battle field looks pretty cool. Kinda like fourth of July exept extremely close range.

meimeilee
Jun 2, 2006, 07:43 PM
i also like falz heaven punisher and his grants spells they rock

DonRoyale
Jun 2, 2006, 08:04 PM
On 2006-06-02 17:11, kratos12429 wrote:
Flow for me he is so cool, I mean a gun which can shoot alot of green thingys

Me and my friends have dubbed that "THE BOOGER BLAST!" http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

See? That's what makes Flow better. Much more fun to fight too.

Just, if you play multi, prepare for a loooong battle.

TheyCallMeJoe
Jun 2, 2006, 08:43 PM
Flow all the way. Dark Falz looks too obese in his first two forms...which is definitly a turn off for me http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Vetsent
Jun 3, 2006, 01:07 AM
On 2006-06-02 18:43, TheyCallMeJoe wrote:
Flow all the way. Dark Falz looks too obese in his first two forms...which is definitly a turn off for me http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

And the third form looks like a big,floating So Dimenian

Xer
Jun 6, 2006, 08:54 PM
Flow... no challenge... Falz is a pansie that is only good for getting characters to Ultimate faster. Besides, Dark Falz doesn't even have legs! Olga Flow has a freakin sword too! Sweet... a So Dimenian... I remember when I first beat that Blue basturd (edit) http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

BeeYee
Jun 6, 2006, 10:29 PM
Olga Flow could own Falz, it took us 45, yes, fourty-five, scape dolls to kill olga flow, we werent very strong at the time. and Falz, we havent beaten yet because we were trying to get Parasitic Gene Flow, so we did it desperately. But we now know its not legit and now we cant get the item that you get from Falz. So we just decided not to beat Dark Falz because we value scape dolls now.

Non-Toxic-Crayons
Jun 7, 2006, 08:46 AM
Bah!
Where is all the DF love? Come on people!!!
Your voting for some science experiment over the next incarnation of the ultimate dark force?!?!

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 7, 2006, 09:35 AM
Olga Flow.

Dark Falz is a cakewalk in c9. The only thing you have to really do is walk 5 paces to the left or right of his Rafoie/Rabarta arms. Then wail on him and you're done.

Olga Flow has all kinds of variables. Traps that freeze you or shock you. Gael or Giel anywhere near you during the HP move = death. Those damn falling rocks. And trying to stick yourself to the Right foot like silly putty for the subtle knock down from that non visible(on the foot) attack.

I managed to get the right foot trick down everytime with no deaths the last time I ran it, so yeah Olga.

Neith
Jun 7, 2006, 10:04 AM
Flow, I guess.

Falz is really easy, even with a horribly bad team. Flow can devastate a team if people don't kill the Gael/Giel in Phase 2, with Divine Punishment. Don't kill the Gael/Giel and people can die (unless you're all overleveled, packing stupidly high S/D http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif , in which case he dies in less than a minute or 2)

As long as you pack a Cure/Freeze for Falz, it shouldn't pose any problem really.

Plus, Flow's music is pretty decent (though royally owned by Gal Gryphon's music)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: UrikoBB3 on 2006-06-07 08:05 ]</font>

TheStoicOne
Jun 7, 2006, 11:39 AM
I say Gall gryphon!! Because both Flow and falz, are weird. One molested Principal Tyrells daughter, and the other is a freakin' uberslut that doesn't drop the parasitic gene. So Gally gryph all the way! Besides what other boss goes on a rampage and destroys parts of its own lair. And all the other bosses eat ass.(just feels like laughing)

Hrigg
Jun 7, 2006, 01:10 PM
Meh, Flow is better.

>_>

Neith
Jun 7, 2006, 01:27 PM
On 2006-06-07 09:39, TheStoicOne wrote:
Besides what other boss goes on a rampage and destroys parts of its own lair.

Vol Opt? Metal spikes/stampers that trash the ceiling/floor? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Nomahend
Jun 7, 2006, 01:33 PM
Kondy/Saint Million FTW. Or lose.. they both own face in VH/ULT

blace
Jun 7, 2006, 01:34 PM
Flow and Falz. No real difference except for weaponry. Olga Flow looks like a rampaging Delsaber that was so bored that he did a dive headfirst into a pool without water. Dark Falz on the other hand has too much time to think of a flash entrance but the forms are rather difficult especiall in Ult where I got owned only during the final form where Falz just keeps flying around.

Note: DO NOT dive head first in a pool of shallow water and NO fireworks in the house.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: blace on 2006-06-07 11:35 ]</font>

Mercurious
Jun 7, 2006, 02:30 PM
Hmm.... Dark Falz all the way.

From what I have seen, The only thing that Flow can do to you is make you look like...Flowen. Falz on the other hand Steals your soul and uses it as a scape goat from damage. Both flow and Falz have cool looking arm attacks like Falz in his first form firing upwards and letting the spell rain down on you oe flow using his Green saber shot. Over all though I belive Falz takes it for the win. He was the reason that I got hooked on PSO and the reason I still am.

Also, Who could forget the Place closest to heaven?

Neith
Jun 7, 2006, 02:41 PM
Well, Flow makes you look like Flowen, but you take any damage inflicted to him if it's not his elemental/photon weakness, so I guess he does take your soul too.

TheyCallMeJoe
Jun 7, 2006, 05:01 PM
I think I've played Episode One too many times for Dark Falz to be cool anymore -_-

Xer
Jun 8, 2006, 01:35 PM
Flow doesn't just take your soul. Both Falz AND Flow perch a picture of the character they're f'ing with in that thing that looks like a head, but Flow does it with style. It leads to an awesome pic too ^_^ . I have to agree with the Gal Gryphon thing, it's so adorable and rabid. AWWWWWWWWW. lol.

Your_MajestY
Jun 8, 2006, 03:16 PM
On 2006-06-02 13:11, SereneShadows wrote:
Olga Flow is MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH (the much's were placed for emphasis, OBVIOUSLY. >_>) more annoying for me and Jay to beat. It took us almost two full hours, because I kept forgetting what tech was his weakness, we had to keep reviving each other, BLAH BLAH BLAH.

We saw Flowen, but I was being an idiot, and, through my "Omigawd we pwned that red-glowing beyatch bout damn time!", I forgot he disappears if you get too close, and I went right to the middle when we beat him...Needless to say, Jay yelled at me.

Ehm, what's with this Flowen guy? I know who he is but why not go towards him?
Does he drop an item or w00t?

Xer
Jun 8, 2006, 03:19 PM
After you nuke the first part f him, he lies(lays?) on the ground and a ball of light will move around, if you touch it (you eventually have to) you will atart another fight with the other form (scary form)

blace
Jun 8, 2006, 03:20 PM
He's probably talking about how they had finally beat Olga Flow with a red weapon and got the chance to see Flowen in his origianl state.

Xer
Jun 8, 2006, 03:24 PM
Yeah, that is pretty cool. Me and two friends did it with a red saber, red handgun and a red sword... it was fun ^_^

blace
Jun 8, 2006, 03:27 PM
I had to wield the red saber while my brother was using the special with tsumikiri J-sword. Neddless to say I died many times when Olga Flow chose me to be his victim of transformation.

Xer
Jun 8, 2006, 03:29 PM
lol. Don't fret too much, I was like 30 levels under Bryan and Jim. I was dying every minute!

Oriontheone2
Jun 8, 2006, 03:37 PM
Falz just gets old after you beat him 20 times looking for drops.

On the other hand, Flow is just "that boss." He's like the boss at your job that you love. You hate your boss, but you love your job, so you have to whack...er...do something about him in order to get what you want (maybe a promotion in a red box?)

All in all, Flow looks cooler, and he has a giant sword http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif, wich leads me to the conlusion that size does matter, even when it comes down to supreme evil beings.

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_turnip.gif

Xer
Jun 8, 2006, 03:45 PM
Falz drops something? What?

Shiro_Ryuu
Jun 8, 2006, 10:24 PM
Olga Flow is way tougher and cooler. heck, I think the Gol Dragon and Gal Gryphon can beat Dark Falz on equal difficulties.

Oriontheone2
Jun 8, 2006, 10:29 PM
On 2006-06-08 13:45, Xer wrote:
Falz drops something? What?

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif Sorry, I meant going through the caves looking for drops, then tgetting to him after everything is dead.

TheyCallMeJoe
Jun 8, 2006, 10:40 PM
Well it looks to me like Falz gets pwned.

Olgy is the winner x20.
By the way Orion, your sig is amazing http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

The latest survey shows that three out of four people make up 75% of the population.

Gotta love it

Sharkyland
Jun 8, 2006, 11:23 PM
I would say they both will tie because at the end they will keep sucking each other's souls. Falz has that invinsible point where no one can hit him (when he flies up and no one can touch him while Olga can be attacked). Would be cute to see Olga turn Dark Falz into Heatcliff Flowen. XD