PDA

View Full Version : Should I, or not?

Rei-San
Jun 3, 2006, 12:03 AM
I finally got my games back. So now I can convence my parents to get me PSOBB. But I can tell that PSU is coming soon. So is it worth getting PSOBB this late or do I lose it all to PSU?

TheyCallMeJoe
Jun 3, 2006, 12:21 AM
I'm kinda in the same position as you...and I'm sticking it out until PSU. It's really not worth spending time and money in BB to only have everybody drop out for PSU only a little while after you've started. It's just not fulfilling.

I'd hold out till PSU if I were you....just my two Meseta. Oh and also the only option in your poll is for you to get BB lol. Unless...you planned it that way. sneaky.

AxelgearVII
Jun 3, 2006, 01:17 AM
I'm almost inclined to agree with Joe up there. It doesnt look like they're gonna push PSU back anymore. If USPSU (assuming you'll be playing that) comes out on October 31st, that would give you a good 5 months to play Blue Burst.

But on the other hand, all this speculation about USPSU killing off the population of USBB might go the way of the whole Y2K scare and not come to fruition. You COULD even convince yourself that USPSU would bring more people to Blue Burst because of word of mouth.

I personally will more than likely put down Blue Burst for PSU. But then again by the time PSU is out I will have felt pretty accomplished and satified with my time on BB.

I'm sure this post didnt help your decision one bit. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Elek06
Jun 3, 2006, 07:17 AM
get blue burst and then PSU??? You have a good 5 months until it's out, so I'd get it.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 3, 2006, 07:31 AM
Save the money, wait it out, play your GC PSO or something.

Fall sounds like a wallet/money hungry season this year, as if its different any other year.

You might want a Wii, 360 games, new graphics card, etc.

/opinion

Charmander02
Jun 3, 2006, 07:48 AM
On 2006-06-03 05:31, HAYABUSA-FMW- wrote:

Save the money, wait it out, play your GC PSO or something.

That's what im doing.

Xer
Jun 6, 2006, 09:04 PM
Well, I woild love to have either, but PSU is looking so beyond awesome and... to tell the truth BB is that old anyway... Heck, I got PSO 2 years after they dropped the DC version on it's head. You may end up behind on the BB scenario, but I would say it's well worth it to play a game that you can use a claw AND a gun... yeah...