PDA

View Full Version : FanArt: Team CyberScale

KuroNetsune
Jun 3, 2006, 10:04 PM
whee :3

taking the chance while work loosens up some, I will be making a little PSO related site, with no prupouse other than to have it as a fun site to display the profiles of our characters (me and my boyfriend's)
but also as a possible platform in the future for PSU RP'ers X3
this will be the background pic for the new layout of the site, I'm still going to do a digital CG version when I get the time, wichever coloring I like the most will be the definitive version

harsh critic still accepted, if I have details to change, now's the time to pick them up and start working on them :3

http://arcadiamas.com/TeamCyberScale.jpg

a little more in-depth, the pic is based around an idea while browsing the forums and on past experiences, back on PSObb I used to help out newcomers or people with new characters into leveling up, sometimes I provided with cheap 1 or 2 slot frames, not the best but for beginners and for free I say it worked out well, later on, I specialized more, started hoarding low level weapons with good properties, frames with more slots and started 'selling' them in exchange for stuff like moon atomizers or sol atomizers, often I'd find myself leading the little ones (wich where usually twice Jamini's size XD ) into desert or other rough areas to level them up quickly, other times I'd embark at Ult and help high level players with heals as they searched for X or Y item, many times I ended up picking up said item but I always gave it to them. then when I saw a post about RP'ing, I got an idea, to make some sort of roleplay 'mercenary' group, set out to help other characters with help on leveling up, completing team quests, item hunting, and thus, Team CyberScale was born, maybe wont be in time for PSO cube, but will be looking forward to jump back in to help players on PSU :3

DonRoyale
Jun 3, 2006, 11:06 PM
Hawt :3

The only problem I see are those Cross Scars. THey're a bit small, don't you think?

Otherwise, excellent.

KuroNetsune
Jun 3, 2006, 11:18 PM
On 2006-06-03 21:06, SereneShadows wrote:
Hawt :3

The only problem I see are those Cross Scars. THey're a bit small, don't you think?

Otherwise, excellent.

hmmm, you have a point, it could be, more so because Cheyna is so small, most weapons look real big on her X3

hmmm, problem is that I did not had a size comparation anywhere, I just went out from a reference pic of the weapons I saw on a site http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif will kep that in mind for next times though

InfinityXXX
Jun 3, 2006, 11:20 PM
Damn, those are some sexy looking cats. >.< Lol once you go cat, you'll never go back.j/k

But yeah, I like it. Good job.

DonRoyale
Jun 3, 2006, 11:22 PM
Hmm...Maybe try a disabled Blade Dance? That way, you don't ruin the pic.

KuroNetsune
Jun 3, 2006, 11:30 PM
On 2006-06-03 21:20, InfinityXXX wrote:
Damn, those are some sexy looking cats. >.< Lol once you go cat, you'll never go back.j/k

uh, thanks, they're not exacltey cats http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif Cheyna is a mouse and Jamini is a pangolin, but, much thanks, comment apreciated :3

On 2006-06-03 21:22, SereneShadows wrote:
Hmm...Maybe try a disabled Blade Dance? That way, you don't ruin the pic.

hmmm, I've been giving it some thought, and I think I will try to enlarge the actual blade of the cross scar when I do the digital version, this time I'll try and work with some more accurate proportions for them :3 thanks

InfinityXXX
Jun 4, 2006, 10:20 AM
On 2006-06-03 21:30, KuroNetsune wrote:

On 2006-06-03 21:20, InfinityXXX wrote:

uh, thanks, they're not exacltey cats http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif Cheyna is a mouse and Jamini is a pangolin, but, much thanks, comment apreciated :3

Oh, I apologize.(I should've known by the first ones ears) But they're still sexy lol.

DamonKatu
Jun 4, 2006, 11:46 AM
To control our pet population, have yourr pet spaid or nutered. That Sounds fermillar XD

Nice work Kuro. Looks like you really out drew yourself this time. Just woundering, How many members are on your team?

KuroNetsune
Jun 4, 2006, 12:21 PM
On 2006-06-04 09:46, DamonKatu wrote:
To control our pet population, have yourr pet spaid or nutered. That Sounds fermillar XD

Nice work Kuro. Looks like you really out drew yourself this time. Just woundering, How many members are on your team?

hmmm, not quite a 'team' persay, I just used the concept from Sonic Heroes X3 I saw my nephew playing it and I loved the concept >.> but it's basically just two persons on this team, need no more than that to provide good support >:3

and, thank you :3 I'm proud of it as well, and right now working on the CG version with some fixes like the blade lenghts and the like