PDA

View Full Version : Conspiracies, Revisited

Oriontheone2
Jun 4, 2006, 02:23 AM
So, a while ago, I was in the car with my half-brother and his dad. His dad decides it'd be the perfect opportunity to tell me about this conspiracy that he discovered. I'll never forget how he started it off...
"We're all going to be enslaved by our government within the next five years."
"Oh really? Why is that?"
"Take a look at the back of this dollar bill. Look at the seals on it. The right one was the original seal of our country. However, now we're all being conformed to the one on the left."
The key to our enslavement.
"Errr... okay... tell me more about this seal."
"Well, the right side was made when the nation was formed, but that's not important. The one on the left was made when FDR went into office. Someone on his staff thought adding another side to the seal would be a brilliant idea. First, let's take a look at the Latin on the seal. What do the words at the bottom of the seal say?"
"Novus ordo seclorum."
"That means 'New world order'. Why would they put something like that on the back of the dollar bill? They had begun planning something way back then that could won't be taking effect until now. Now, what do the words at the top say?"
"Annuit Coeptis"
"That means "A new type of leader." This most obviously means that a new leader will come down upon our nation to enforce the new world order, which is going to be our enslavement."
"Well, FDR was the man that everyone expected to bring the US out of the depression. By "new world order", couldn't they have meant that his new leadership techniques would bring about a better future? And by "A new type of leader", they were obviously referring to FDR once more. Don't you think that your theory is a bit farfetch'd?"
*long pause and a look of confusion on the man's face*
"I don't think my theory is fartfetch'd at all, because I haven't told you the most incriminating part."
"Oh? What's that?"
"What does it say above the large printed 'ONE' in the center?"
"In God we trust."
"In the Bible, one of the prophets asked Jesus who God was on Earth, and Jesus replied, "It is Satan, for he has taken control of you all." At least, I think that's what it said. Nevertheless, it makes you think. Which God is the dollar bill referring to? The God in heaven, or Satan? It's most obviously Satan."
"You're stretching that a bit much, aren't you?"
"Not at all."
"You're crazy; you do know that, right?"
"We'll see who thinks who is crazy once we're all being forced into slavery by our government."
After that I just sort of tuned him out. He said something about all barcodes having 666 written into them, and how one day we'll all have our IP addresses tattoed into our hands.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now I'll go into detail about the IP thing. In order to do so, keep in mind that in America and some other places, all barcodes have 12 digits, and he feels confident that every bar code has 666 in it.
"According to the Bible, when the revelation comes, we'll all bear the mark of the beast (666) and will be given an identification number. Since all bar codes bear the mark of the beast and have a number assigned to them, this is obviously how it'll be done."
"How will our numbers be chosen?"
That's a good question. A while ago, I become very fascinated with the internet and the way it worked. Soon, I found out about IP addresses and I thought to myself, 'Could an IP address fit into a bar code?' I was soon proven wrong when I found out that IP addresses were 16 digits long and wouldn't fit into the 12 digit limit. However, after some intensive research, I discovered that when communicating with a person directly, their IP address is only 12 digits. We may see less, but there are actually zeroes at the ends of the sets of numbers that are ommitted."
"That isn't very practical to use at all. What about people that use dial-up? Their IP addresses constantly change. And what about those with broadband and dynamic IP addresses? Theirs are always changing, too. You can't just have a number constantly tattoed on yourself."
"In a few years, no one will have dial-up, so everyone will be able to stay constantly connected to the internet. Also, dynamic IP's are just used to keep hackers at bay. Once all of the hackers are eliminated, by force if necessary, we will all have static IP's."
"That still doesn't seem practical. I mean, we already all have individual numbers that were assigned to us at birth that can never be changed, and those are our social security numbers. Those are only 9 digits long, so the rest of the space could be filled in with zeroes on the bar codes, like would be done with IP's, in your scenario."
*long pause and a dramatically confused and pissed off look from the guy*
"That doesn't make sense at all. It would have to be IP addresses. Social security numbers just wouldn't make sense."
"Well, first of all, if and when the revelation does come, who the hell is going to be on the internet? If I see some of that shit happening, I'm hauling ass. I'm not sticking around on the damn internet."
*another long pause and an even more pissed off face, borderlining the expression given when pissed about the burning diarhea flowing out of your ass*
"Leave the reasoning to those of us with dedication."
"Umm, okay... By the way, how does this conspiracy tie in with the other conspiracy?"
"Simple - The Government is trying to push us head first into the revelation."

Then he took us all to Wendy's

--------------------

Charmander02
Jun 4, 2006, 08:45 AM
Hear the conspiracy about the 9/11 being planned so the U.s. could kill/assassinate the people on the plane and in the building?

I got a one hour documentary sent to me about it, i wish i still had the link so i could show you. But i thought is was all BS so i deleted the message. XD

Saraphim
Jun 4, 2006, 08:59 AM
I bet he went to see DiVinci Code and thought that was a real story, trying to be factual. I would be careful of him, as the time draws closer for "enslavement" he's gonna get more paranoid.
Education is a wonderful thing! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Oriontheone2
Jun 4, 2006, 09:15 AM
On 2006-06-04 06:45, Charmander02 wrote:
Hear the conspiracy about the 9/11 being planned so the U.s. could kill/assassinate the people on the plane and in the building?

I got a one hour documentary sent to me about it, i wish i still had the link so i could show you. But i thought is was all BS so i deleted the message. XD

XD

All government stuff is BS

InfinityXXX
Jun 4, 2006, 10:10 AM
Lol. I really don't take most conspiracies seriously but I do find them amusing and interesting to read.

Eihwaz
Jun 4, 2006, 11:02 AM
Your brother is stupid. He's using incorrect translations of both of those Latin phrases.

Novus Ordo Seclorum doesn't mean "New World Order", it means "New Order of the Ages". Similar, but they are not the same thing. The Wikipedia article (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novus_Ordo_Seclorum) has more info about the phrase, the translation, and some notes about conspiracy theories.

And Annuit Coeptis certainly doesn't mean "A new type of leader." It means that someone or something has "approved our beginnings." In the context of our dollar bill, it means something like, "God has approved our beginnings." Here's the article (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annuit_Coeptis) on that one.

Also, it'll take a good long time before literally no one is left using dial-up internet connections, and I seriously doubt that any government will ever be able to completely get rid of hackers. And, also, I'd imagine if the government ever tried to do something as blatant as saying "Okay guys, in order to engage in commerce, you have to have barcodes tattooed on your body", there would be some kind of outrage against that. Hell, I wouldn't go along with something like that...

Anyway, conspiracy theories based in misinformation are especially annoying.

Oriontheone2
Jun 4, 2006, 02:10 PM
Anyway, conspiracy theories based in misinformation are especially annoying.

Thats why its revisited. I posted this in a galaxy far, far away about a year ago, and I stumbled upon it the other day; it'sprobably been changed around since I posted it last year. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_turnip.gif

Solstis
Jun 4, 2006, 03:36 PM
That was amusing.

Keyeszx
Jun 4, 2006, 11:01 PM
man i think the government has more then they lead on like the tech its prob ages ahead of are tech but the conspiracy on enslavement is ridiculous but 9/11 i might take some thought into it who was on the plane ne ways

Oriontheone2
Jun 4, 2006, 11:18 PM
On 2006-06-04 21:01, Keyeszx wrote:
man i think the government has more then they lead on like the tech its prob ages ahead of are tech but the conspiracy on enslavement is ridiculous but 9/11 i might take some thought into it who was on the plane ne ways

The was I figure it, they just loaded the plane with a bunch of crash dummies an crack heads so the government wouldn't take a big hit somewhere. But hey, we'll never know, because by the time they tell we'll all be dead.

Charmander02
Jun 6, 2006, 06:13 PM

I found it.

Subject: What Happened on 9/11
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 22:39:27 -0400

This email is meant to educate everyone about everything that happened on September 11 in New York City. Everyone truly believes that it was an act of terrorism, but 19 hijackers, the following link will take u to a 1 hour long documentary that will show you all the truth of what happened. This documentary proves without a doubt that the American government planned and executed 3000 people on September 11, 2001.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2023320890224991194&q=loose+change+dylan+avery

Enjoy http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Allos
Jun 6, 2006, 06:26 PM

But i thought is was all BS so i deleted the message. XD

And you made the right decision.

Nixia
Jun 6, 2006, 07:03 PM
On 2006-06-04 06:59, Saraphim wrote:
I bet he went to see DiVinci Code and thought that was a real story, trying to be factual. I would be careful of him, as the time draws closer for "enslavement" he's gonna get more paranoid.
Education is a wonderful thing! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

More "Angels and Demons" than "The Da Vinci Code", I think. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

But, oh, man. El Oh El. XD