PDA

View Full Version : Your favorite comedian

Skuda
Jun 4, 2006, 09:24 PM
I've got a few, but I'd have to say, John Pinette is definately my favorite. He uses his weight in his jokes, and remains funny without need for any sexual, crude or profane jokes.

http://www.govs.com/comicgallery/PinetteNew.jpg

so, who are your favorite comedians and why?

VioletSkye
Jun 4, 2006, 09:41 PM
Don Rickles FTW!!

Shattered_weasel
Jun 4, 2006, 09:42 PM
Robin Williams.

DizzyDi
Jun 4, 2006, 10:08 PM
Dane Cook, Brian Regan, Eddie Murphy's early work is good, Martin Lawrence's early stuff too, Richard Pyror, and Dave Chapelle, just to name a few.

I can't choose just one favorite comedian.

Polly
Jun 4, 2006, 10:34 PM
Bill Hicks :'(

Mitch Hedburg :'(

Lewis Black and Dane Cook for more modern stuff.

Oriontheone2
Jun 4, 2006, 11:05 PM
Jerry Seinfeld....

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/5189/jerry1ve.gif
or

Michael Richards

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/7051/kramer0xh.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Oriontheone2 on 2006-06-04 21:08 ]</font>

Hrigg
Jun 4, 2006, 11:15 PM
Jim Gaffigan

rofl

InfinityXXX
Jun 4, 2006, 11:31 PM
Bernie Mac-He caters to an odler crowd but that what makes him funny. His stand up oon having kids(unedited) is funy

Chris Rock-I mainly like him because of the "man, that is so true" factor. His style and delivery and political satire is funny

Chris Tucker-Just plain funny. My favorite comedian. He was funny on Friday and Rush Hour 1 and 2. Hes a born again christian so he doesn't appear in that many movies.

All of the Wayans Family(Damon, Keenan, Sean, Marlon, and Kim)-The whole family is crazy and funny. Damon is funny on My Wife and Kids, Sean and Marlon were funny on The Wayan's Bros, and Keenan and Kim are funny in their cameos and solo series

Jamie Foxx-Many only view Jamie as an actor but he started off in comedy. He is a very funny man. I liked him in The Jamie Foxx show

Bill Maher-Mainly because of his political jokes. I like his show, Real Time

Dave Chappele-his name says it all

Martin Lawrence-Martin is extremely funny when he first started. His old show, Martin, is considered a legend and he created the catchphrases, talk the hand, you go girl, and get to steppin.

Mike Epps-Hilarious. Everything he do is funny

Steve Harvey-His style is almost like Bernies but they have some differences.

Monique-A very funny female comedian. I like how she encourages big people to have high self esteem. Though she kind of erks me with her "Skinny b*tches are evil" routine.

Edit: I forgot to add Eddie Murphy. >.< I forgot how funny he is. His stand up, and his voice acting (Mushu and Donkey)
----------------
And even though hes not a comedian but I would like to bring up Russel Simmons. He created a program called Def Comedy in which almost all the comedians I listed got their start on. He also helped them with their careers.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: InfinityXXX on 2006-06-04 23:03 ]</font>

CupOfCoffee
Jun 4, 2006, 11:49 PM
I really like Mitch Hedberg (God rest his mighty soul), Chris Rock, John Stewart, and Brian Posehn, the awesome guy who played Kevin the mail clerk on Just Shoot Me.

Polly
Jun 4, 2006, 11:54 PM
Christopher Titus cracks me up. His sitcom was great too.

I really can't stand the whole blue collar comedy thing, but I like Ron White's stuff too. His delivery is gets me everytime.

Eddie Izzard just freakin rocks.

And Jimmy Carr's sarcastic/dry observations are just too much. Guy's way too damn witty.

Kuea
Jun 4, 2006, 11:58 PM
John Cleese hands down. >.>

RicoRoyal
Jun 5, 2006, 12:15 AM
Patton Oswalt, David Cross, Brian Posehn, Lewis Black, Dave Chappelle, to name a few.

I've only actually gone to see Patton and David, but since those two are my favorites, I'm more than content. Saw em the same night, same place, too (Patton replaced Brian at last minute).

Xaos127
Jun 5, 2006, 01:04 AM
Dave Chapelle and Mitch Hedberg. R.I.P.
And Dane Cook's just one funny crazy man, CAAAARRR ALLLARRRMMMMM!

Firocket1690
Jun 5, 2006, 03:17 AM
Hmmm..

Adam Sandler, Jim Carrey, David Cross, Chris Tucker, and whatsisname, that old pissy dude. He's kinda funny.

Never got past the mainstream layer/list of comedians http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif

Jive18
Jun 5, 2006, 07:49 AM
Ron White definently, he's the only reason I've watched Blue Collar before. Chris Tucker, Dane Cook, and Chris Rock are other favorites as well.

cherry
Jun 5, 2006, 09:01 AM
dane cook is funny.

darthsaber9x9
Jun 5, 2006, 01:10 PM
Steve Coogan, John Cleese and the rest of the pythons, Lee Evans, Ricky Gervais.

Moo2u
Jun 5, 2006, 09:55 PM
Bill Cosby's earily stand up. Siriously folks, this stuff is hilarious.