PDA

View Full Version : Mericus and Merikle

CCDragon4
Jun 5, 2006, 09:18 PM
Is there any way to block the wave move that instant kills? Is it judged off of dark resistance or does it kill no matter what? (in the control tower quests on ult).

Ryna
Jun 5, 2006, 09:26 PM
The projectile attacks will kill you no-matter-what. Your only option is to dodge their attacks.

CCDragon4
Jun 5, 2006, 10:11 PM
Thanks for the quick reply, I was just being hopeful I guess. I can handle one on one, but when there are two of them, that just sucks (using a hunter).

Dhylec
Jun 6, 2006, 07:32 AM
that just sucks (using a hunter)
What kind of hunter are you? There are different strategies to take on them for certain hunter class. It might not make it easy, but manageable.

CCDragon4
Jun 6, 2006, 02:20 PM
I was mainly looking for strategies for the non droids (my brother and I have quite a few), obviously with a droid freeze, or confuse but with the ones who cant use traps. . . . . . . . .. . . .lets just say our mags dont like us a lot.

TheStoicOne
Jun 6, 2006, 02:58 PM
well you can wither their HP with a hand gun from a distance, when I played against them with my hunter( though he was a hucast) I sometimes would time their death spit and run, attack, run, attack, run...etc. Rinse and repeat.
(I did this when our party was in a bind, and my traps were gone., but I have to admit this is really hard to do w/o practice)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TheStoicOne on 2006-06-06 13:00 ]</font>

GrumblyStuff
Jun 6, 2006, 03:03 PM
Holy Ray?

Requires 680 MST but at the end of rifle range, all of the Meri*s can neither hit nor chase you (they'll dance around like when they move but they stay in the same spot).

Neith
Jun 6, 2006, 05:35 PM
Use a Handgun. Fire twice (light shots), dodge, fire two shots, dodge, repeat until dead. That usually works for me.

Either that, or get a Holy Ray, as mentioned.