PDA

View Full Version : GC-Quest: Downloading quests to memory card.

Your_MajestY
Jun 6, 2006, 03:21 PM
I'm just wondering. If you go online, can you download quests to your memory card and will they stay there in offline mode?

Because it says "Download a quest from you memory card" at the Hunter's Guild.

VioletSkye
Jun 6, 2006, 03:38 PM
No. There are online quests that are avialable through other means, but we aren't allowed to discuss those http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Unfortunately, there are no downloadable quests for GC PSO Ep1&2.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2006-06-06 13:39 ]</font>

Your_MajestY
Jun 6, 2006, 03:45 PM
Daemn. =/
Well, thanx for your reply. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Link_of_time
Jun 7, 2006, 07:12 PM
ok i've been playing pso ep 1-2 with my brothers since it came out on the gc but wii only play offline. I'm currently lvl 121 hunter redria.

so i wanted to know if there is any way at all to download quest for offline use. We've all broken lvl 100 and are just really looking for rares, but the best quest for finding rares are online only. If you can't say, can you atleast point in the right direction to find out.

Ryna
Jun 7, 2006, 07:15 PM
Forum rules also prevent VioletSkye from linking you to sites that can give you directions for download quests.

All I am going to say is do some Google searches and see what you can dig up

Link_of_time
Jun 7, 2006, 07:34 PM
well thanx for the help anyways.

DroolinBuddie
Jun 8, 2006, 02:48 PM
What? there are downloads for gamecube? O_o"" ........i never knew that <.<"
btw.....u guys know alot about pso.........how come there aren't any quests in episode 2???...........................O___O"

adamwan
Jun 9, 2006, 03:31 PM
there were downloads for gamecube at one time but Sega has discontinued the upkeep of PSO since march or somewhere around there. That's why there's so many hackers online now.

Ryna
Jun 9, 2006, 04:48 PM
On 2006-06-09 13:31, adamwan wrote:
there were downloads for gamecube at one time but Sega has discontinued the upkeep of PSO since march or somewhere around there. That's why there's so many hackers online now.

The Gamecube servers are still being maintained. Just don't expect any new quests.

As for downloading quests, that can only be done on private servers. Discussion of private servers is strictly prohibited on PSOW.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryna on 2006-06-09 14:49 ]</font>

adamwan
Jun 11, 2006, 06:11 PM
i don't remember where I read that but I know that they don't maintain them anymore at least not episodes 1 and 2 for gamecube.

whiteninja
Jun 12, 2006, 12:35 AM
On 2006-06-11 16:11, adamwan wrote:
i don't remember where I read that but I know that they don't maintain them well anymore at least not episodes 1 and 2 for gamecube.
They are up. They are running. They have quests. They have seasonal events. They fixed Opeth's log-in FSOD hack. They are still maintained, just only to the minimum degree.

R2D6battlebot
Jun 12, 2006, 08:36 AM
Xbox is the one that isnt maintained anymore, GC is still up and running.

Corey
Jun 12, 2006, 11:52 AM
GC is very close to dying imo. Probably the only reason I'd go on is to play Episode 3...and that's about once a month for 2 hours.

R2D6battlebot
Jun 12, 2006, 12:51 PM
Ha, i still know plenty of people who play on GC all the time, for at least 4 hours a day. I myself still play for about 8