PDA

View Full Version : C-mode Question(s)

Nomahend
Jun 7, 2006, 10:22 AM
I have a few questions. As im new to C-mode(BB).

1. If you get S-rank time and get your s-rank & name and such, can you just go back and do the last stage (s9 or s5) and get a 2nd s-rank? Or are your active times reset after you complete them all.

2. Possible to achieve s-rank time with only 2 Player? As in, have you seen it done. Because that's all i can really do C-mode with atm, and the occasional 3.

3. When/where do you prefer to play c-mode, as id be happy to join in a game. Im on stage three ep1 atm, though my HUseal's stage 2 wasn't great... at all.

4. How do you add specials to S-rank, I know its Via PDs but how do you access the purchasing?

From question 3
PM or reply if you want to do a c-mode or have a spot open for a HU/RA in your team.

HU is ep1 s3
RA is ep1 s2

Sitka
Jun 7, 2006, 12:54 PM
On 2006-06-07 08:22, Nomahend wrote:
I have a few questions. As im new to C-mode(BB).

1. If you get S-rank time and get your s-rank & name and such, can you just go back and do the last stage (s9 or s5) and get a 2nd s-rank? Or are your active times reset after you complete them all.

2. Possible to achieve s-rank time with only 2 Player? As in, have you seen it done. Because that's all i can really do C-mode with atm, and the occasional 3.

3. When/where do you prefer to play c-mode, as id be happy to join in a game. Im on stage three ep1 atm, though my HUseal's stage 2 wasn't great... at all.

4. How do you add specials to S-rank, I know its Via PDs but how do you access the purchasing?

From question 3
PM or reply if you want to do a c-mode or have a spot open for a HU/RA in your team.

HU is ep1 s3
RA is ep1 s2

1. You can only get one s-rank per character for each of the two episodes (1 & 2). Times do not reset, but can be improved upon. If you complete a stage after having received your s-rank, as in improving your times or helping other players, you can earn prizes (i.e. Yellow Ring, God's Shield).

2. Yes it is possible to complete cmode in s-rank time with just two players and yes I've played with players who have done it, but it is not easy. Both players must be pretty good, a bit lucky, persistent and experienced.

3. If you are on Blueburst, check out Jem's event this Saturday on Oceanus 7-4. You should be able to pick up players or join in a game: http://boards.sega.com/psobb/viewtopic.php?t=62216

4. To add specials, complete the East and West Tower quests online. Before starting your run (or during) talk to the little boy underneath the stairs underneath the hospital in the Episode 2 ship. He'll take you to his father who asks you to get information for him. For the East Tower, it means completing the entire run, beating Epsilon and touching the computer after the boss. For the West Tower, it means finding the computer terminal in seabeds and touching it to get the data. One opens up the ability to add percents to regular weapons and the other allows you to choose specials for your s-rank weapons. You can then open up the ability to see the father for either of these options in Gallon's Shop quest in the same place. This can be done on any difficulty.

Join in the fun on Saturday and you should be able to complete some more stages and get some friends to continue cmoding with.

See you then.