PDA

View Full Version : NPC weapons

Keyeszx
Jun 7, 2006, 03:13 PM
can u get alfort tylor's weapon he's usin agianst eathen and the one the cast guy renovolt or watever is usin against ethan and tylor cause they r tight and can u change the color of the weapons cuz tylor's weapon goes perfect for him same wit renovolt

OdinTyler
Jun 7, 2006, 03:30 PM
Don't you think it's a lil early to be wondering that? Besides, if you can, it may just only be offline mode for all we know.

mechatra
Jun 7, 2006, 05:00 PM
Well from what it looks like, Renvolt just uses dual sabers (GRM brand?) with fire element.

Tylors weapon though, seems alittle varied so I'm afraid I don't know.

DizzyDi
Jun 7, 2006, 07:46 PM
Well its been said that unlike in PSO where the weapons change color depending on what level they are PSU's weapons change look depending on what level. So I'm guessing Alfort's saber is just a higher level than the ones we've seen, and that you'll probably be able to use it.

Ryna
Jun 7, 2006, 07:59 PM
On 2006-06-07 17:46, DizzyDi wrote:
Well its been said that unlike in PSO where the weapons change color depending on what level they are PSU's weapons change look depending on what level. So I'm guessing Alfort's saber is just a higher level than the ones we've seen, and that you'll probably be able to use it.

The photon color of the weapon changes based on its element (Fire = Red, Blue = Ice, etc...). Higher-level weapons have more impressive casings. For example, a high-level saber might have a nice-looking handle.

DizzyDi
Jun 7, 2006, 08:05 PM
Thats what I meant.