PDA

View Full Version : My life is too routine...

Charmander02
Jun 7, 2006, 07:16 PM
Ever get that feeling?

Well i do.

Even if i try doing things that i dont usually do(to break the routine-ness), at the end of the day my life still feels routine, and it's really pissing me off.

O well, summers coming up it should get better.

Fullmetal16
Jun 7, 2006, 07:20 PM
lol never thought about that. Now i realize mine is too.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fullmetal16 on 2006-06-07 17:34 ]</font>

Saraphim
Jun 7, 2006, 07:34 PM
A fast way to break up you routine is to walk into someones house you don't know. Just walk in and sit on the couch, like you live there. The antics that are sure to insue will give you many stories to tell your friends (from the other side of the glass in the jail's visitation room) http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif Now that's a way to break up your routine.

DizzyDi
Jun 7, 2006, 07:52 PM
Lol Seraphim.
Charmander I feel that way AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLL THE TIME. Believe me.
I told my friend this once and he made fun of me saying stuff like
"Oh yeah, cause walking isn't repetitive, neither is chewing, etc."
But yeah, the only thing you can do are small little things that might break up the repition.
Go out with some friends, take a walk around, talk to people you've never talked to before.

FOAtHeart
Jun 7, 2006, 08:17 PM
Be glad you have the luxury.

Do what you want to! What's stopping you? >_>

navci
Jun 8, 2006, 12:52 PM
Routine sometimes is really good. You know where you are, what you'll be doing.
It actually would start to suck after a while if you constantly do not know where you'll be tomorrow. Routine gives us something to settle on.

But hey, as Fo said. What's stopping you?!

Moo2u
Jun 8, 2006, 04:35 PM
Take a vactation. It helps, trust me.

TheyCallMeJoe
Jun 8, 2006, 08:50 PM
My life only feels routine when I stop to dwell on it. So don't stop http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Dhylec
Jun 8, 2006, 09:44 PM
Even if i try doing things that i dont usually do(to break the routine-ness), at the end of the day my life still feels routine, and it's really pissing me off.
Maybe, you aren't doing enough to change it, or because your settings aren't big enough for to make it different. Or maybe you are expecting too much?

navci wrote:
Routine sometimes is really good. You know where you are, what you'll be doing.
It actually would start to suck after a while if you constantly do not know where you'll be tomorrow. Routine gives us something to settle on.

Heh, let me elaborate on this. ;]
Being predictable is for piece of mind, but that won't do for those who like some thrill-seeking. Some can handle the monotonous, repeative tasks better than others. Some can do the same routines for years, while other can hardly handle more than a few months.

I don't like too much changes; it's hard to predict what would happen. I have little desire to seek out thrills, so I don't mind seeing & doing the same thing over & over again (at least for as long as the situations allow.) ;]

The_Pea_Guy
Jun 14, 2006, 10:46 AM
I love routine.

I know where to go for work, what I would like to do in my spare time -- it's great.

...Or you can stop being such a whiny pussy and do something about it. If you got the initative to post your rants here, then you got enough to change your routine.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: The_Pea_Guy on 2006-06-14 08:52 ]</font>

Dre_o
Jun 14, 2006, 10:59 AM
My advice for breaking the ordinary (straight from one of my friend's weird idea moments):

1) Procede to the Walmart that is FARTHEST away from your house (this is critical for you should never return to that walmart.)
2) Procede to the Toys Aisle.
3) Procede to make everthing in that ENTIRE area that makes noise, do the said noise.
4) Procede out the backward side enterance of the Aisle and observe from a distance.

........Or you can just take some action and change the little things in your life.

Charmander02
Jun 14, 2006, 05:29 PM
On 2006-06-07 18:17, FOAtHeart wrote:
Be glad you have the luxury.

Do what you want to! What's stopping you? >_>

The law...XD

On 2006-06-08 14:35, Moo2u wrote:
Take a vactation. It helps, trust me.

I did, and it still felt routine.

On 2006-06-08 19:44, Dhylec wrote:
Maybe, you aren't doing enough to change it, or because your settings aren't big enough for to make it different. Or maybe you are expecting too much?

Maybe i am expecting too much.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Charmander02 on 2006-06-14 15:33 ]</font>

IrishSoldier
Jul 1, 2006, 03:03 PM
Ever thought about joining any type of sports?