PDA

View Full Version : How easy was it for you purplenum's and pinkal's?

TheStoicOne
Jun 8, 2006, 06:48 PM
how quickly (that is if you were even searching) did you guys find a god/Ability? And looking at the Database which would you guys say is easier to find?

GrumblyStuff
Jun 8, 2006, 07:31 PM
Offline PSO? Pinkal (Ult Spaceship Gulgus-gue 1/1707).
Offline PSO+? Purplenum (Ult East Tower Gibbles 1/394).

Dunno what's best online though.

TheStoicOne
Jun 8, 2006, 07:40 PM
Well offline PSO+ is basicaly the same as PSO online. The only diff is your just missing a lotta quests such as PW4, but you still get west tower which is almost just as good.

GrumblyStuff
Jun 8, 2006, 08:03 PM
East Tower and West Tower have the same amount (5) of Gibbles. Not having to run through the Seabed saves time and time saved = more Gibbles.

Hrith
Jun 9, 2006, 07:49 AM
PW#2 in Purplenum is the fastest.

R2D6battlebot
Jun 9, 2006, 02:09 PM
PW4 has way more gibbles than PW2 and ive already found 5 g/ab with my purplenum, 3 in PW4 and 2 from East Tower runs

Feelmirath
Jun 9, 2006, 02:26 PM
PW#2, purplenum.
Found off 2nd gibbles http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Shigecki
Jun 9, 2006, 04:38 PM
Pinkal sucks either off or online (glitchy rooms with no drops at all if doing Xbox/GC). If you where going to look for it this way, do offline only. Enemies aren't as stong and less of them to fight in no drop rooms. If you play on the XBox and have a HU/RA that are Pinkal, then start your game on ep2 and run Central Dome Fire Swirl, drops are for ep2 enemies.

If doing this online, then run whatever for Purplenum. Anything that has Gibbles.

BTW found mine off third Gibbles im ET, but just like everyone elses find, this has nothing to do with anything.

Offline - Pinkal
Online/+ - Purplenum

On 2006-06-08 18:03, GrumblyStuff wrote:
East Tower and West Tower have the same amount (5) of Gibbles. Not having to run through the Seabed saves time and time saved = more Gibbles.

I've never looked for things with time as an issue. I've always thought about how many runs that I'm willing to do in a sitting. If doing this with time = more enemies, then just do first room of PW4 over and over again. I believe 3 or 4 Gibbles in the first room of PW4.

DonRoyale
Jun 9, 2006, 05:51 PM
My Purplenum FOmar does Tower runs on a regular basis. What do you think? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

TheStoicOne
Jun 9, 2006, 08:40 PM
Thanks everybody!! And YES! I do have a purplenum! Though not online, sadly. But I will be soon enough. So I guess I'll start then. And Shigecki I think I remember playing with you on PSO-X?

Jaspaller
Jun 9, 2006, 09:49 PM
On 2006-06-09 14:38, Shigecki wrote:
Pinkal sucks either off or online (glitchy rooms with no drops at all if doing Xbox/GC). If you where going to look for it this way, do offline only. Enemies aren't as stong and less of them to fight in no drop rooms. If you play on the XBox and have a HU/RA that are Pinkal, then start your game on ep2 and run Central Dome Fire Swirl, drops are for ep2 enemies.

WHAAAAAAAAT?! Are you serious!? This is the first time I've heard of something like that. I'm guessing enemies that aren't in Episode 2 like the Barble/Bartle/Tollaw will drop their regular Episode 1 rares and the Rappies rare counter-part will still be Al/Pal Rappy

EDIT: Forgot to ask, any idea whether items dropped from boxes are affected as well?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jaspaller on 2006-06-09 20:30 ]</font>

TheStoicOne
Jun 9, 2006, 11:27 PM
I also was wondering about that. But I've never done central dome fire swirl.

Shigecki
Jun 9, 2006, 11:41 PM
On 2006-06-09 19:49, Jaspaller wrote:
WHAAAAAAAAT?! Are you serious!? This is the first time I've heard of something like that. I'm guessing enemies that aren't in Episode 2 like the Barble/Bartle/Tollaw will drop their regular Episode 1 rares and the Rappies rare counter-part will still be Al/Pal Rappy

EDIT: Forgot to ask, any idea whether items dropped from boxes are affected as well?

Barble/bartle/tollaw/al/pal rappies don't drop rares in ep2 for CDFS. If you see a pal rappie, then tough luck, nothing. Only red boxes from any of these enemies in ep2 for CDFS is photon drops. All you really have are the gulgus, gulgus-gue, hildelts and if you're lucky a hildetorr. I have no idea about box rares because I don't pay attention to them.

With all that said, this is the best way to get anything from the ep2 gulgus or gulgus-gue.

Still if you get online the best way to find a god/ability is from the gibbles.

Edit: Now that I think about it, CDFS doesn't have boxes.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shigecki on 2006-06-09 23:27 ]</font>