PDA

View Full Version : GC-Item: The Lavis Cannon and pouilly slime!

Paufer
Jun 8, 2006, 11:56 PM
Hi all, I've just registered after years of beeing a "guest"... =)

So, sorry if this was already answered but, the thins is, I'm hunting a lavis cannon, I'm a redria (hunney, Lvl 132, Offline) and I'm doing the pipe trick to get that red slime, I've found some but no lavis, and I was wondering... there are two slimes, eight when split... when piping, I've found 2 red slimes, that dropped meseta... but when the third red slime appears, it dropped nothing... So, is this like the canune ring trick? that doesn't drop anything after get killed and respawned by the pipe trick?

I hope you understand... sorry if my english is bad!!

Thanks!

GrumblyStuff
Jun 9, 2006, 12:07 AM
Yes.

Paufer
Jun 9, 2006, 12:10 AM
So if there are twe slimes, I can get only two "dropplable" red slimes?

GrumblyStuff
Jun 9, 2006, 12:25 AM
Uh, no. You can split them to start with but if any of them die and you try piping still, you won't get any drops.

Paufer
Jun 9, 2006, 12:33 AM
Hm, its one poully slime per run? Since I'll kill the first poully that appears, I'll have to re-run?

GrumblyStuff
Jun 9, 2006, 12:43 AM
Find a slime.
Split it using Rabarta or the third hit in a combo (untekked weapons are great for this; just do special-special-normal/light combos).
If a red slime appears, kill it. If no red slimes appear, telepipe/Ryuker back to Pioneer 2, and return immediately. Repeat until red slime appears, you get bored, or a slime gets killed on accident.
????
Profit!

Pheromone
Jun 12, 2006, 08:51 PM
On 2006-06-08 22:43, GrumblyStuff wrote:
Find a slime.
Split it using Rabarta or the third hit in a combo (untekked weapons are great for this; just do special-special-normal/light combos).
If a red slime appears, kill it. If no red slimes appear, telepipe/Ryuker back to Pioneer 2, and return immediately. Repeat until red slime appears, you get bored, or a slime gets killed on accident.
????
Profit!

or not do something so amazingly cheap, boring, and distasteful...

*wishes he could pipe trick for HP in PSOBB*

then again.... go for it... I never did it on GC though.