PDA

View Full Version : GC: Maxing stats.

Your_MajestY
Jun 9, 2006, 08:21 AM
First of all: What is Episode 4?
Blue Burst?

Anyway, here it goes.
According to this very site, it is noted that FOnewm among other characters can max his TP with TP-materials.
Now, I've played this game since ever and NEVER (!) have I come across a TP-material.
Oh yes, one more thing.
On the material itself (power, mind, def whatsoever) it says that it will not exceed the base stat when top-leveled or something like that.
Can someone PLEASE explain to me what is meant by maxing stats then?

Elek06
Jun 9, 2006, 08:41 AM
the materials say it will not exceed the limit of that class' stats. so you need them to max out, but it won't go any further.

Jive18
Jun 9, 2006, 08:53 AM
Each class has a limit to how high their stats to can go, thus called maxed stats.

Maxing stats involves a combination of things, including your level (stat growth obviously), the slots on your frame (god/ability and such), your mag, and your material usage. If all these things are correctly combined, you should end up with most, of not all, stats maxed at level 200.

Here's a link (with pdf.'s) for maxing all characters:
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=2265

Rhelik
Jun 9, 2006, 09:22 AM
On 2006-06-09 06:21, Your_MajestY wrote:
Blue Burst?

Anyway, here it goes.
According to this very site, it is noted that FOnewm among other characters can max his TP with TP-materials.
Now, I've played this game since ever and NEVER (!) have I come across a TP-material.
Oh yes, one more thing.
On the material itself (power, mind, def whatsoever) it says that it will not exceed the base stat when top-leveled or something like that.

Yes, Episode 4 is in Blue Burst.

As far as i know, TP materials are found only in challenge mode. But i have heard that you can get some from a quest, i think Galleon's Shop (I've never seen them myself) outside of C-mode.

I think the max stats has been covered http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Oriontheone2
Jun 9, 2006, 10:01 AM
On 2006-06-09 07:22, Rhelik wrote:

On 2006-06-09 06:21, Your_MajestY wrote:
Blue Burst?

Anyway, here it goes.
Oh yes, one more thing.

Yes, Episode 4 is in Blue Burst.

As far as i know, TP materials are found only in challenge mode. But i have heard that you can get some from a quest, i think Galleon's Shop (I've never seen them myself) outside of C-mode.

I think the max stats has been covered http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Yes. TP mats are rare, if ever, and only in Cmode. I personally have had to rely on good old fashioned leveling up in order to gain more TP. Something related though is Mind mats.. They don't increase your TP or anything, but they will give you that little extra boost up towards max stats.

Or... you could just be retarded and sell everything........ not that theres anything wrong with that.... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Rhelik
Jun 9, 2006, 10:33 AM
Using Mind mats will boost your TP, just as putting on a mind mag will too.

If your MST raises, so does your TP.

Your_MajestY
Jun 9, 2006, 10:35 AM
Thanx everyone for the info. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
And especially Jive18 for the link. That document solved it all! =]

But just a little thing off topic:
What excactly is challenge mode?
I read about all these levels you clear and you get some rare weapons if you manage to do it under 7 hours or something. :S

Ryna
Jun 9, 2006, 01:15 PM
TP mats can be acquired outside Challenge Mode. You can win them by playing some of the mini-games in Rappy's Holiday and Gallon's Shop. I believe you can also acquire them from Lost Soul Blade.

What is challenge mode? It is a gameplay mode that stresses cooperation. Essentially, you play stages with pre-set levels/equipment and try to clear them as fast as possible. Depending on how quickly you clear the stages, you will be able to received a powerful, customizable weapon. This mode requires at least two people. Also, you can only obtain the customizable weapons online.

Your_MajestY
Jun 10, 2006, 05:42 AM
But I've seen some weapons achievable (?) offline too!
Like Toy Hammer and Crazy Tune!

Oh yeah, is there anyway that I can check if I've used some materials already?
Maybe compare my stats without all equipments to a guide here.?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Your_MajestY on 2006-06-10 03:48 ]</font>

TheStoicOne
Jun 10, 2006, 07:29 AM
Yeah all you gotta do is make sure your character is on either a tenth, or a fifth level for example( lvl's 5-10-15-20-25) Write the stats down of your character. Then go to the "Characters" section and scroll down to whatever guide it is (you'll find it, I'm too lazy to get it-_-) Find your lvl on the chart, compare, any stats that are more than the one on the chart divide them by two, that's how many mats you've used for that particular stat. =)

Your_MajestY
Jun 10, 2006, 09:19 AM
Yes thank you! I'll level to 30 tonight then. (On level 27 now)