PDA

View Full Version : Insane Battles

DonRoyale
Jun 9, 2006, 05:39 PM
OK, I went with my friend on a match.

I was using a deck (A Sil'fer deck) that focused on AP Growth an insane amount (I'll put the deck in my gallery in a minute), and my friend used a deck (An Ohgun deck) with a lot of cards that used AP Assist.

We were fighting against Ino'lis (Diet) and Break (Last Battle)

It was pure carnage. At the end, my equipment was:

Partisan Of Lightning (+18 AP)
Mag (+7 AP)
Mag (+3 AP)
Mag (+1 AP)

And I had two cards AP Assisting me (Clippen and something else), and I used Rush. Yeah, zpwned. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Some highlights of the battle:

-Muscular was used six times. SIX.
-Clippen survived the whole match and managed to do 11 damage (Heavy Attack)
-I used Rush and killed Ino'lis by attacking her twice and doing 20 damage each time
-I used Rush once again to kill Break, hitting him three times for 34 damage each time (He had 3 HP http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif)
-A grand total of 363 damage was dealt, and 23 damage was taken.
-The highest cost of card we used was 3 (Partisan Of Lightning)

Have you ever had an match that insane?

NOTE: The following do not pass off as an insane match:

-Using a 'dummy' deck (Like a 1-on-1 player-to-player match where one player uses an insane kill-off combo and the other player just uses extremely weak items)
-Using Tornado doesn't count

Zarbolord
Jun 10, 2006, 01:25 AM
For that... I use Saligun with low-cost swords and Orland (pc ..) with his highest deck (not the crap one with harison and soul eater). It basically includes this...
- Loads of low-cost swords that boost Orland's AP to 5
- Saber Dance adding even more AP to our weapons
- AP booster defences
- Add in the combo: Slash/Round Slay
With that you're in for some huge damage.

DikkyRay
Jun 10, 2006, 07:42 PM
dude i used guykild, with a friend against coms. I equiped a My final hit was 74 damage. It was awesome. And it wasnt spam which makes it even bettter and funnier

Skorpius
Jun 10, 2006, 09:45 PM
I had Daggers going -20HP / -20HP once.

I've also delt -99HP once. >_>;

-McPot-
Jun 10, 2006, 09:47 PM
I comboed Heavy atk and charge with Riez, well at least i thought it was good. 11 dmg, it one of my favorites.

RAGNAGELPPOD
Jun 14, 2006, 09:48 AM
Hey, does cancel still work if an attack does more than 99 damage?

VR-Raiden
Jun 14, 2006, 10:50 AM
On 2006-06-14 07:48, RAGNAGELPPOD wrote:
Hey, does cancel still work if an attack does more than 99 damage?

Yeah, cancel negates any attack that involves a blue or green bar, no matter how much damage it would do, and i dont think u can even do more than 99 http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

AzureBlaze
Jun 14, 2006, 08:09 PM
I've had a few...
A VERY memorable one was where Hyze(me) and a Sil'fer were fighting vs. a Relmitos and another Silfer. This fight went on for THREE HOURS...the Relmitos had a KapuKapu and the one card that lets you destruct what's on the field and then gives you the atk points for it so you can put out something huge, and every time that stupid mag would get low on HP he'd use that and crank out another one. His deck must of been made of kapu. We both had dice bonus up at max cause they were killing my monsters but we knocked a zillion weps off them too.

And he'd do like 15damg with grants too (we were on the Morgue so he could always hit with grants) but the crazy thing is one of us would always have a blocker for the grants and could stop him because the decks cycled about 12+ times over the whole match. I went through soooo many monsters, and we'd work that mag down EVERY time and boom, he'd put it back. That or the prophets of Motav. It was so frustarating.

Finally, we killed the other silfer because she kept doing knives (that take her hp). So my team Silfer put on I think a standstill, and fought for another hour after I died. (dull as heck) they just kept going back and forth and it was like 5am because no one would give up. They worked eachother down to 1hp and then luck ran out for my side and we lost because he drew grants w/o her getting the blocker.

It may not have had single attacks doing crazy high damage, but it was epic.

fayt43
Jul 19, 2006, 08:14 AM
the most damage ive ever taken was 25 with a nano dragon i was break and summoned it and aginst rio she summmons a lot of poison lillies an eventually it was very high and end up a 1 hitter quitter

ImmortalTio
Sep 27, 2006, 03:43 PM
the most damage i got slapped around with was when i got hit by a Delbiter in the quests.....offline of course...50 damage...ouch it still hurts. But my friend went with his so-called Oblivion Deck w/ Break and me as Relmitos usin a deck i called Ender featuring C.Sorcerer's Cane and....oh i forget...something Glory? It was a claw weapon. Anyways we went back and kicked the crud outta those two guys but that Immortal card KEPT GETTING ON MY NERVES!!! well it did help us out but it helped them more than us considering that Indi Belra standing opposite me with some good hp. But my friend had an ingenious plan with this Chaos Bringer+ he had along with his Ruin Darkness card and some other card that added 10 to its ATK for that turn....i wonder what it was?

KOSMOS119
Sep 27, 2006, 04:10 PM
me? an insane battle for me would be ones including Saligun as my opponent cause she always catches me off-guard with those red weapons of hers and the dice limit as well...

DikkyRay
Sep 27, 2006, 05:14 PM
no...
just no....
WTF people read the rules, no bumping. You want to talk about insane battles? Make a new thread.

JohnBerserker
Sep 27, 2006, 06:23 PM
mine wasn't good at all compared to the above ones. i can't even remember any of the cards we used. all i remember was that i was Clv 1 with Kranz and i was facing my friend who was Clv 9 with the hunter Hucast, the battle lasted for about half an hour and it came down to me and him at 1hp each. i won but only because it was my turn next.

T0m
Sep 28, 2006, 12:13 AM
On 2006-09-27 13:43, ImmortalTio wrote:
....oh i forget...something Glory?
[...]
some other card that added 10 to its ATK for that turn....i wonder what it was?

Morning Glory? It has a decent TP boost.
And the card that added 10 AP on the CBR+ was probably HP Attack (http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1458&version=v4&sortby=card_number). It swaps HP for AP, and the beast has 12 HP and 2 AP. (So HP Attack temporarily gives it 10 more AP).