PDA

View Full Version : Best Place to Unseal the J-sword

DeLegato
Jun 9, 2006, 08:04 PM
I've finally obtained a J-sword and I'm looking for a way to get as many kills as possible, as efficiently as possible. I do not have online or plus if that helps any.

Fossil
Jun 10, 2006, 04:58 AM
Play Addicting Foods quest on normal difficulty. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif Or if you want experience, just do the large enemy based quests.

Elek06
Jun 10, 2006, 08:27 AM
do maximum attack or something like that on normal.

PJ
Jun 10, 2006, 09:07 AM
If you want fast Sealed J unsealing, go roam around normal mode.

I'd suggest though, not worrying about rushing to unseal your SJS, and just play normally through Ultimate, hunt rares, all that jazz. Atleast you'll get EXP while your SJS gets "EXP"

whiteninja
Jun 10, 2006, 10:06 AM
What ID is the character who will be unsealing?

Dana
Jun 10, 2006, 10:39 AM
EN#2 is normally said to be best, gifoie spam.

I assume he is Blueful, the ID of his HU

TheStoicOne
Jun 10, 2006, 12:19 PM
WAIT! Am I the only one who heard/read what he said? "I don't have online/plus" So you got it offline? Don't tell me you did the seaside area THAT many times. LOL!

DeLegato
Jun 10, 2006, 12:34 PM
Yeah my main character is a bluefull, but I made a skyly hucast for the sole purpose of finding the sword. Luckily, it only took a few weeks (about the same time it took to find the kasami bracer ironically).

I figured someone would suggest addicting food, but on an enemy per minute basis, soab's forest 1 and 2 (excluding the dragon) is better or at least less annoying.

I have been playing the hard difficulty to find the best place to fight a lot of people because in normal I can kill anything with one attack and thats no fun.

Thanks for your help everyone. I guess I'll take it slow and not worry so much about unsealing the sword.

TheStoicOne
Jun 10, 2006, 12:42 PM
What lvl was your Hucastr when you found it?

DeLegato
Jun 10, 2006, 02:59 PM
He was lvl 145 around the time I found the sword. Not amazingly strong, but strong enough to survive.

Nitro Vordex
Jun 10, 2006, 03:09 PM
u should do episode 2 over and over. there is a lot of enemies on Seaside area( i should know, they were really ticking me off) and you will get unsealed in no time