PDA

View Full Version : Need sum moore help

FlamingVolvag
Jun 9, 2006, 11:15 PM
It's me again. Started playin PSO and i need some more help oin the ruins on ult mode. K Got me a better sword, got a skyly to vhard but havent gotten a dragon slayer, still need to create a good mag. The sword helps a bunch. If you dont know what my mags stats were thatn ill posyt them again.

ATP:143
DEF:44
DEX:8
MIND:5

Let me tell you that I am a HUcast level 120 still. I am having trouble hitting them with my sword. I Can get a God/Arm but Id rather get a better mag. What should i do?

Jaspaller
Jun 9, 2006, 11:21 PM
5 Mind on a mag that's on a HUcast? You need more dex, and a little less Def. If you think you can create it, try a mag with 5 def, 145 pow, 50 dex, and 0 mind. Or at least try to create something similiar. Possibly a mag with more dex on it or more def.

FlamingVolvag
Jun 9, 2006, 11:24 PM
On 2006-06-09 21:21, Jaspaller wrote:
5 Mind on a mag that's on a HUcast? You need more dex, and a little less Def. If you think you can create it, try a mag with 5 def, 145 pow, 50 dex, and 0 mind. Or at least try to create something similiar. Possibly a mag with more dex on it or more def.

Perfect! Thats the exactr mag that i am trying to get. So I just need more DEX? That can be done.

TheyCallMeJoe
Jun 10, 2006, 12:03 AM
If you're an android you need Rati:
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1248
Mine is about 50% DEX, 40% PWR, and 10% def...or at least that's how I want the stats to end up in the end. This might mean you have to start over a new mag, but Rat is sooo worth it...they look awesome, and they have great specs.

Because of the amount of ATA my Mag gives me, my HUcast rarely misses, even with sword-type weapons. This helps compensate for his naturally low ATA, while still providing some power that the class is so famous for. I recomment this 100%.

FlamingVolvag
Jun 10, 2006, 12:13 AM
On 2006-06-09 22:03, TheyCallMeJoe wrote:
If you're an android you need Rati:
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1248
Mine is about 50% DEX, 40% PWR, and 10% def...or at least that's how I want the stats to end up in the end. This might mean you have to start over a new mag, but Rat is sooo worth it...they look awesome, and they have great specs.

Because of the amount of ATA my Mag gives me, my HUcast rarely misses, even with sword-type weapons. This helps compensate for his naturally low ATA, while still providing some power that the class is so famous for. I recomment this 100%.

Wow! I have started my mag
EXACTLY as it states. That is ironic! And also i have an A ranlk Hucast.