PDA

View Full Version : Red Mechguns

Jaspaller
Jun 9, 2006, 11:33 PM
I've been doing "retired hunter" runs with my Redria RAmar for a while now. I haven't been able to get a hold of Red mechguns yet but I've had photon drops drop TWICE already. Any other quests that might be better or is retired hunter the best one to do? And how long did it take anyone else to find a pair of red mechs?

BeeYee
Jun 9, 2006, 11:47 PM
have one of your PSO friends (preferably a whitill orthe other ID that gets it from merlans) be first player in multiplayer. Redria is a bad ID for it, like Purplenum or Greennill. You get them from Del Ds and they are not too common...

Fossil
Jun 10, 2006, 05:00 AM
I got lucky with my Yellowboze. I found my 2 pair of Red mechs at random. Both in online quests.

Jaspaller
Jun 10, 2006, 12:59 PM
On 2006-06-09 21:47, BeeYee wrote:
have one of your PSO friends (preferably a whitill orthe other ID that gets it from merlans) be first player in multiplayer. Redria is a bad ID for it, like Purplenum or Greennill. You get them from Del Ds and they are not too common...

That would be nice, but I don't know anyone else in my area that plays PSO lol. The only whitill I have is my FOmar and he's at a low level like 20-30ish. My next character I'm working on is my Skyly HUmar.

On 2006-06-10 03:00, Fossil wrote:
I got lucky with my Yellowboze. I found my 2 pair of Red mechs at random. Both in online quests.

Funny you say that since drop charts don't show yellowboze getting red mechs lol. Wish I had your luck though.