PDA

View Full Version : Hunting completed?

DroolinBuddie
Jun 10, 2006, 01:22 AM
Hey, everybody. Once again im curious, How many of yall, if any, have collected all items in the game?
if u didnt.....how many did u collect so far?
( im talkin about rare weapons, shields, etc, not materials digrinders, blah blah.)

i found 30 so far LOL i feel like a baby -_-""

Xaos127
Jun 10, 2006, 02:58 AM
I don't think that's anybody long term goal..but i've collected almost every Ranger weapon, available on GC.

EphekZ
Jun 10, 2006, 03:28 AM
I remember some guy(forgot his name) supposadly found all the items on GC and blended his mem cards after that.

whiteninja
Jun 10, 2006, 02:22 PM
On 2006-06-10 01:28, darkgunner wrote:
I remember some guy(forgot his name) supposadly found all the items on GC and blended his mem cards after that.
And there goes the only legit PGF ever found. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

I doubt that is even possible to do legitimately unless you have the most extreme luck ever. Then you would have to be the most insane person ever to DESTROY the memcards... Some items can take hundreds of hours to get. A Prophet of Motav? O.o I could see that being on the absolute hardest hunts in the game...

Neith
Jun 10, 2006, 03:10 PM
I don't know of anyone who's found everything- you'd either need incredible luck on repeated occasions, or play far too much XD

Some items in the game are just so rare, they can take months, even years to find (Things like Prophets of Motav, Evil Curst, Yasha)

Also, I think it'd be kinda boring to have everything, there wouldn't be much left to do.

Dana
Jun 10, 2006, 03:25 PM
On 2006-06-10 01:28, darkgunner wrote:

He was a pinkal RAct http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif I forget his name also, but yes. he put his memory card and PSO disk into a food blender >_>

Charmander02
Jun 10, 2006, 03:36 PM
Why the heck would you do that?

Anyways, i dont have all the items either only the items that i need, but then there are just some you find randomly. I Probably have around 100 give or take.

Memnarch
Jun 10, 2006, 03:39 PM
I'm trying to find all rare weapons legit. It probably wont happen, as it would take too long. (Obviously, 'd have to get the Dark Flow, Dark Bridge, Dark meteror and Red rings unlesgit.)

Hrigg
Jun 10, 2006, 04:16 PM
I'm nowhere close, but I do have a large portion of the rares in the game, including some of the rarer items.

Free_Spirit
Jun 12, 2006, 05:12 AM
Between me and my two neighbours we had all the ids and had origianlly planned to get all the weapons we could offline.
Then due to corruption, and other games and university getting in the way, they both rarely play now.
Personally i plan to try and get every Hunter weapon legitly, myself and then maybe try for the Ranger and Force weps.

I already have some of the rarer items (yasha, lavis (45 hit) etc) by pure chance, and the only weapon im not looking forward to hunting is the SJS <_<.
I hope to have all the HU weps by the time my main character (Zodiac) is lvl 200, and im 154 at the moment.
Yes its a Big task, but will keep me occupied lol!!!

I dont know how many ive got so far or how many there actually is, but i guess im well over half way there!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Free_Spirit on 2006-06-12 03:14 ]</font>

RadiantLegend
Jun 12, 2006, 08:47 AM
I think sharkyland has a few cards and evil crust left to find.... maybe guld too.

Im still looking for a PoM >_<

DroolinBuddie
Jun 12, 2006, 04:26 PM
-_-;; i was wonderin...how much u got now how will u get them O_O"
i got around 30........AHEM HOW ABOUT U!?!?, ._. yay i lvled up today too, 125 X_X" im so slow....

sum182
Jun 12, 2006, 05:20 PM
I am very very close to getting them all, but i can't go online so i will never have then all untill i can encounter a ill gill and those big flower things (forget the name right now), but i have bassically all the offline items. There are a few i still can't seem to find.

TheStoicOne
Jun 12, 2006, 07:01 PM
Mericarol you can fight offline, Mericus, and Merikle are online only. They eat A** BIGTIME!

Zeig123
Jun 15, 2006, 09:20 AM
I have poumn and a prophets of motav, evil curst, but no guld

sum182
Jun 15, 2006, 09:58 AM
Yeah, the Mericus and Merikle, i can't fight those offline. Also a Del Lily, but once i am able to find them i should be hunting for the items i have yet to find, also for the gallon shop items.