PDA

View Full Version : Weapons found with IDs that are not listed in the Database.

Vetsent
Jun 10, 2006, 03:27 PM
I was just looking for some weapons that I had just got in PSO Episode 1 and 2 Plus,and the search systems here said I couldn't find Silence Claw from a Vulmer with a Pinkal ID.It also said that the Pinkal ID cannot help me find KaladBolg,yet I got it from a box in Ruins 3 on Very Hard mode.I don't know if anyone else noticed this,but it seems there are some holes in the system.

Anyone else have troubles like this with their IDs.

blace
Jun 10, 2006, 03:44 PM
Did you do this in multi player or were you by yourself? The section ID of the first player or leader determines what weapons can be obtained and that the database lists the likeliness of it appearing for who or what section ID. If you have looked carefully at the database it NEVER says that it only occurs for those ID's so you can still achieve those items that are unlikely found for that particular ID.

Vetsent
Jun 13, 2006, 07:49 PM
On 2006-06-10 13:44, blace wrote:
Did you do this in multi player or were you by yourself? The section ID of the first player or leader determines what weapons can be obtained and that the database lists the likeliness of it appearing for who or what section ID. If you have looked carefully at the database it NEVER says that it only occurs for those ID's so you can still achieve those items that are unlikely found for that particular ID.

I found them in single player mode,oddly enough.

Dhylec
Jun 13, 2006, 08:11 PM
I couldn't find Silence Claw from a Vulmer with a Pinkal ID
You shouldn't. Silence Claw drops from GoVulmer, not Vulmer.
http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=110&sortby=name

Pinkal ID cannot help me find KaladBolg,yet I got it from a box in Ruins 3 on Very Hard mode.
There are some rare that are from enemies and boxes in VH & Ult. There is one rare item (I can think of) that's not dropped by enemies, but from boxes only: Durandal.

DroolinBuddie
Jun 13, 2006, 10:57 PM
>_>;; in multiplay who ever the leader is, determines what can b obtained in their class only? O_O i never knew that.....i thought all the Id's combined as one and we can find all sorts.....thanks for the info =P

chris666bisby
Jun 14, 2006, 07:36 AM
When i was playing on it a while back i was a whitill and found a demolition comet from a mill lilly in ult caves. it said that i should get a agito(1975)

Zarbolord
Jun 14, 2006, 08:34 AM
Yes that is what you're supposed to find, you got a demolition comet? Sure it was Whitill? Sounds bizarre, maybe another enemy (haven't done caves in ages, hate the place...).

Dhylec
Jun 14, 2006, 09:09 AM
chris666bisby wrote:
When i was playing on it a while back i was a whitill and found a demolition comet from a mill lilly in ult caves. it said that i should get a agito(1975)

You must have mixed up you characters & Id's. Demolition Comet does get dropped by Mil Lilies in Ult. caves, but not in Whitill. DC drops by Bluefull & Redria Mils.

Neith
Jun 14, 2006, 09:15 AM
If you're playing Multiplayer, Player 1's section ID governs the drops. Demolition Comet drops from Redria/Bluefull Mil Lilies, not Whitill. Whitill Mil Lilies drop 1975 model Agito.

The Pinkal Silence Claw drops from a Govulmer, maybe it dropped in a large spawn?

The drops are in the game data, so there shouldn't be any mistakes.

Vetsent
Jun 15, 2006, 12:01 AM
On 2006-06-13 18:11, Dhylec wrote:

I couldn't find Silence Claw from a Vulmer with a Pinkal ID
You shouldn't. Silence Claw drops from GoVulmer, not Vulmer.
http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=110&sortby=name

Pinkal ID cannot help me find KaladBolg,yet I got it from a box in Ruins 3 on Very Hard mode.
There are some rare that are from enemies and boxes in VH & Ult. There is one rare item (I can think of) that's not dropped by enemies, but from boxes only: Durandal.

Well,I did get it from a Vulmer,but maybe it glitched.I've had(very,very rarely) enemies that gave off different amounts of exp than they were supposed to.

And this is being Capped for all of those who are asking,"I WAS IN SINGLE",not rudely,just making it visible.

P.S.Did you know Durandal and KaladBolg are brother blades in myth.Of course Durandal was a fire blade.